Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's With The Miter?

Demon_Mask

This post is not to do with the math or the functionality of the miter. But it is a criticism on the animations of the weapon, they just seem to have been stuffed in for a release and not looked at again.

First issue - the spinning of the saw blades while In the gun. The rpm is inconsistent with the charge and furthermore can only be seen when hosting or on a really good host.

Issue 2 - reloading the miter. What the hell kind of animation is that?!?! Seriously. It's like - let me take this invisible tiny thing and slap it to the underside of the mitre chassis and have it turn into a large saw blade. I know all weapons reloads, in all games, can be targeted for pulling ammo out of thin air, but it's just so obvious with the miter and the size of the lawnmower blades it shoots, I think this needs a fix. Even just ammo pouches that can work with the sleek boDyer builds as mot to impact their implied maneuverability.

Miter is a horrible weapon to begin with.

The mitter besides being ugly was F... is terrible, why would u even have it!?

Ever since the puncture and speed buff, it's actually a pretty decent gun now. 

Also, DE mentioned that they are working on unique reloading animations for all weapons. 

But as you know, they got bigger things on their plate right now. Give them some time to work on it.

Ever since the puncture and speed buff, it's actually a pretty decent gun now. 

Also, DE mentioned that they are working on unique reloading animations for all weapons. 

But as you know, they got bigger things on their plate right now. Give them some time to work on it.

Even with the puncture and speed buff, the Miter is terrible, as you still can't "control" the bouncing of the sawblades, which move at 40 meters a second.