Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A crewship a day keeps the engineer away...

Flameduel

look, I love you all,I want to keep repairing your ship because that means it gives you guys and easier and more fun time not panicking. I just have to ask you treat me like your doctor, as much as I love seeing you since it means you care for your ship and do not want it to be destroyed; if I ask you to destroy the crewship, that means I am able to handle the ship on my own but it would be nice to get rid of the enemies that is doing the most damage to the ship as well as remove some of the raiding parties.

Your fellow tenno, 

Engineer Flameduel 

:D

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Flameduel said:

look, I love you all,I want to keep repairing your ship because that means it gives you guys and easier and more fun time not panicking. I just have to ask you treat me like your doctor, as much as I love seeing you since it means you care for your ship and do not want it to be destroyed; if I ask you to destroy the crewship, that means I am able to handle the ship on my own but it would be nice to get rid of the enemies that is doing the most damage to the ship as well as remove some of the raiding parties.

Your fellow tenno, 

Engineer Flameduel 

😄

We need more engineer like you!

39 minutes ago, Flameduel said:

Your fellow tenno, 

Engineer Flameduel 

😄

I'll do my part by boarding the enemy crewship, making sure I'm the only living thing aboard, then using said crewship to destroy other ships. Those flak cannons they have are quite nasty and hit way harder than most of the armaments on the Railjack proper.

I sure like doing missions where while i'm piloting I notice the ship constantly entering decompression mode, and when I notice it, we have 7 crewships around us and not a single of my teammates has bothered to deal with them so far. So I leave the ship hanging there, waiting for it to lose hp again and I go, alone, take care of the crewships by myself.

To every player in empyrean out there: I know you like reparing stuff, so do I. But... you don't have to repair if the enemy is god dang it DEAD! Completely diggity DEAD! KAPUT! It CAN'T KILL YOU if it's ALREADY DEAD. So do my patience a favor and please, just DO IT. Murder that crew ship, GUT IT.

Yeah, this is the kind of rhythm me and my friend fall into. I pilot the ship while he keeps it alive. When a Crewship appears, I take cover behind an asteroid and leave the ship to deal with it. As long as I return quick enough to start harvesting resources, we can keep this up pretty much indefinitely.

My strategy so far has been to find the largest asteroid there is and hide the RJ behind it while we fly out and deal with the enemies.

As long as you stay in cover crew ships can't actually do any damage. The biggest risk is someone deciding to move the ship into the middle of the open and immediately getting shredded.

Amesha bubbles handle 90% of incoming fighter damage.

Obviously some maps don't have asteroids near the start that allow this strategy.

Im both the pilot/engineer while boarding said crewships while my teammate destroy those pesky fighters never bothering those crewships or boarder/engi stuff all are in archwing by the way sigh... the life of captain kirk navigating space is hard.