Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack mission failed eventhough we Completed it.

-Onyx-Zodiac

we finished the Objective, got Mission Summary : Mission Completed Even got the Bonus. then when we went Back into the Dojo and everyone left Squad, i did Leave of course aswell; just to be Prompted with an Mission Failed Screen, we did get a S#&$ ton of new Ressources; Few new Turrets we could repair, new Engine. 

let's add salt to injury; the Mission was on Saturn, so everything we've gotten was a straight upgrade, just the Thing, we didn't get anything. 
i did check my ressources and everything. 
Nothing, Literally Nothing got accounted for or Added. 
New Turret isn't there, neither is the Engine. 

we waited 1 Year + for this Abomination of this Update that launched in a Big Mistake as it seems? 

Gerade eben schrieb Talinthis:

That's why I dont do the content for a couple days for this game. Always a lot of bugs, and bad ones compared to most other games i play

then why would DE release an Update that is Major, in such an Messy and Broken State.

Would've been better if delayed until New Year Year / February and release tid bits of the Update ( Weapons ) to keep us busy for some time. 

4 minutes ago, -Onyx-Zodiac said:

then why would DE release an Update that is Major, in such an Messy and Broken State.

Would've been better if delayed until New Year Year / February and release tid bits of the Update ( Weapons ) to keep us busy for some time. 

Are you new here?  They're always like this - their teams aren't large, the playerbase is, and we're  very effective at finding bugs.  Much easier to release and fix then to try to fix the bugs before release, getting players mad about no content while also guaranteed to let bugs slip through. 

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Phatose:

Are you new here?  They're always like this - their teams aren't large, the playerbase is, and we're  very effective at finding bugs.  Much easier to release and fix then to try to fix the bugs before release, getting players mad about no content while also guaranteed to let bugs slip through. 

nah i'm not, had to experience the delay stuff for almost 6 years. 
i mean, Play testing with actual Players and not Bots that run through the mission would be a start. 

• Like 2