Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.....that's it?

Ephemiel

25 minutes ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

This has sorta been the drill for seven years now...content releases on PC in a buggy mess, they hot fix the hell out of it, and then it hits the consoles, and then maybe two or three passes happen adding additional content...and then nothing...unless you're paying attention to the dev notes every new update and patch where they put out a laundry list of fixes under the hood...

Then about a year from now it's purring like a kitten, everyone is happy, and they decide its time to crash that party with the Nerf Cops and changes to everything..

Then we all get to enjoy the forums for its true purposes in life....complaining...

Don't blanche, it's therapeutic for a lot souls on here and Twitter.... 

The problem with this mode is that it's empty and devoid of anything but "save your rail jack from the nasty people". It's not even close to anything as complex as DE showed off before. To call this a buggy mess requires that there's actually something besides the core systems to call buggy. This is just a grind slog with no purpose at all and with ultimately no payoff.

So, rather than waste several hours of effort grinding this out, like I did with Archwing (which hilariously enough means nothing in this context since my AW is useless, as are my weapons now that they got nerfed hard), I'm just going to wait for DE to literally make this into something than a demo.

I don't think that many folks are complaining about the bugs. There certainly are some, but that's to be expected and its still quite playable. Mostly folks are feeling that its too much of a separate game. Feels too bolted on and optional.

Its nice....but why are we doing all this again?