Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Nintendo Switch) Rising Tide: Update 26.1.3

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, (NSW)Sim11 said:

Fastest cert I have ever seen!

Not really, it probably went in cert at the same time as the others but approved a bit late since PC, PS4 and XB1 got surprise update on the Game Award, they had to make cert thread for Switch to let us know it'll be slightly late.

9 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

The changes that refined Afterburner and brought Blink to all Archwings were not included in this Update because we could not get them to work properly in time, and we did not want to hold the rest of the content. We were optimistic we could include it, but it was apparent in our testing that we’d cause quite a few binding blunders releasing it in its current state.

Ok. I thought I was going crazy because I couldn’t figure out how to dodge. To be honest, I don’t think I even knew that arch wing dodge was a thing.

4 hours ago, (NSW)1i-code said:

wait, so do we need a total of about 38gb when we redownload it? or just the 16.5 gig? sorry i'm having trouble understanding

If you update you need 38 GiB (22 already couplet + 17 for update)

if you fresh download only 17 GiB

it's truth for all switch games, update is always old + new in terms of needed space.

6 hours ago, (NSW)zook-pl said:

If you update you need 38 GiB (22 already couplet + 17 for update)

if you fresh download only 17 GiB

it's truth for all switch games, update is always old + new in terms of needed space.

hi, thanks for the answer. i was contemplating earlier what to do duento the sheer size of what i thought it'd be. Again, thank you very much

21 hours ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

I HATE YOU GUYS!! Yesterday you kept me awake during the Game Awards (they started at 2.30 am on my country) to see the announcement. Today you launch Rising Tide at 10.15 pm on my country and it is a 2 hr download. How do you expect me to sleep today again if I need to start the dojo room, redecorate my orbiter, buy Equinox deluxe bundle and try to grab some Thumpers with the itzal rip line? 😂

2 hr download

I hate you. I've been downloading since red text... it's at 75% now. 😞

Sono un pochino deluso dal railjack, mi aspettavo un buon quantitativo di farming ma le risorse necessarie per costruirlo sono davvero tante, 6 milioni di crediti 30 orokin cell 15 argon cristal, penso che per il momento lascerò perdere magari piu avanti vedremo, sono mastery rank 14 e ho circa 600 ore di gioco, per ora non ho le risorse necessarie per farlo ed è davvero frustrante farle, comunque grazie DE per il lavoro svolto il gioco comunque è migliorato molto

On 2019-12-16 at 8:06 AM, (NSW)ArcoYflecha said:

This.. Everyone in my clan is infected with this issue. It's quite annoying since we like to do things as a group.. 

It's extremely annoying trying to farm murmurs when every time I extract it disconnects me from my host and/or locks me in the end mission rewards screen and I have to restart

Im thinkin of empyrean...big picture,im constantly wondering when we would get a crossover for different platforms....the new war.. quote & quote is not a solo or squad....or it shouldnt....2019s tennocon...an idea of squadlink would be a perfect way to make this work....its an invasion at a universal scale n its either we stand as 1 or we die alone

Edited by (NSW)stu235solo

• 2 weeks later...