Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.2

[DE]Megan

il y a 19 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.2

Please bear with us as we triage and fix issues with the surprise Update!

2013: Ah, we did not say the Primed Chamber mod is Exclusive to the Drone weekend event, it was just the first time it was introduced. Sorry for the confusion there! I imagine it will appear again in future events.

Nice joke

il y a 9 minutes, bluefish177 a dit :

I am now stuck in a railjack mission because i cant leave because it says there is an update. We are going to lose all the loot.

I did lose the loot 😞

That is bug after bug after bug with this update. We couldn't finish 5 missions in a row in clan, 2 because we did not understand what to do ... that's ok. And 3 more because of bugs and now I'm done.

Maybe in two or three hotfix and patches, I will consider trying again railjack. My first big disappointment with this game since a long time ago.

Appreciate the update, but I hope fixing the most glaring issues will not take too long.

Missing textures for clients from RJ, Gunner 360 degree breaking textures completely, people getting stuck in exploding crewships when they were not the ones causing its meltdown, people getting teleported 40k meters away, people unable to open doors, people spawning with no archwing when leaving railjack, people spawning with archwing movement set inside crewship.

These are just from the top of my head, and they're quite gamebreaking to a point game becomes unplayable.

Keep it going, I hope.

21 minutes ago, Afterburner_X said:

Update is a Bugfest. I hope that this Hotfix will help a bit. 

It's barely playable at the moment.

Why are all Archwing Weapons Projectile based now? I have hard times killing enemies, because of this. 

Also Archwing feels too slow. Just revert Itzal's Blink please or reduce it's Cooldown. 

P.S. Empyrean is all about space fights. So what about making Mods like [Furor] finally useable? Plus 10% attack speed for Arch-Melee's is kinda weird. 

Weapons Projectile? Idk if you know how space works. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Guys, we love you, but... no more "surprise updates" if they are going to be this broken.
This is one of the most broken updates I ever played in my three years here.

As I said before, we don't care about waiting a bit more if that means we will get a more polished, less buggier and broken version. Empyrean may be a lot of fun, but the constant MAJOR bugs and crashes take all the joy and hype away. All of it. So pleeeeeease, next time take - more - time and test it. A hype train is nothing if it got [DE]railed after five goshdarn minutes...

Yeah so, I was in a railjack solo mission when you guys popped the red text. Couldn't finish in time before the update. Then after the update, I couldn't go back to the dojo to complete the mission seeing as after an update you can't "Start a new mission."  I love playing a half hour+ and getting a rare drop only to have to abort my mission because for some reason the same problems the game has had for years crop back up with a slightly new twist whenever a major update or new system releases.  PLAY-TEST THE FREQUENT AND RECURRING PROBLEMS.

Hello, thanks for the update but I think you forgot about PAGO on Kuva fortress it is not playable, I'd like to farm Harrow neuroptics, this is the only place where it drops please DE :):) after that I have to wait 12 hours :):) and then 3 days, please :):):)

So I just had to abort a mission and loose a bunch well earned recources along with like 4 mods.

I thought maybe I could extract by going to the Dry Dock from Navigation, but Hot-fix say no.

Could we have some clearer info on how to end a Railjack mission, without aborting and having all your stuff go to waste?

THANKS DE! we all want to see this game great! First day dropping big content, 2 hotfixes, what a DEV team! But also, that’s a lot of bugs!! LOL but we will stand by you all DaVay thanks for the new toy to hold us over Christmas! Can’t wait to have more diverse weaponaries for our new ships!

33 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Any chance Arch-Guns could return to their previous state in atmosphere? We are in the vacuum of space. It's already bad enough that Itzal is bad, but now many weapons are rendered useless due to the range fall-off and/or annoyance of projectiles.

Can the Quellor be buffed? It has some of the worst stats for a weapon to date with a low fire rate, base cold and impact on charge, an alt fire falloff close to Euphona Prime, and a whopping 4 second reload. A Mastery Rank 12 lock on this weapon is quite honestly laughable with how horrendous its stats are. Acceltra is MR 8 locked, Battacor MR 10, Prisma Grakata MR 11.... There are many choices that are lower than this new weapon with more desireable features. A charged shot that deals impact and cold will not compete with a Battacor/Opticor; not to mention the Quellor's charged shot falls off in 18 meters. If the stats don't change, this weapon should be Mastery Rank 6 locked, not 12. No wonder the Dax fell to the Tenno with this as their standard issue rifle.

I agree on the quellor needing to be buffed :)

Archived