Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.2

[DE]Megan

Still no fix (or atleast for me) for missing Railjack in dry dock and inability to summon it because only panel/console that works (have option to interact) in dry dock is the one for research. I have done quest, i have made optimalization, relog few times, still nothing.

edit (14.12.19): Railjack finally show up. But there is another little problem: after abort 1st combat railjack mission in the middle of progress and in effect return to dojo my Railjack once again magically vanished from Dry dock (and not show up even after few mins of waiting), but there is (or may be) a potential solution for this (worked atleast for me), just re-enter dojo via "Solar Map" in "Observatory room" (in other words: re-enter dojo while in fact being in dojo), after i do this my Railjack once again magically show up.

Conclusion: there is probly somekind of Railjack model loading problem which makes it not always show up.

Also just notice that my Excalibur and Excalibur Umbra have access to Excalibur Zato movements (both) by default. But only those 2 frames (i dont buy those movements yet) so its seems like a bug, eventually intended, but report it as to be sure.

Have done several railjack missions on other players railjacks. The ONLY resource I get at the end of mission are intrinsics.
Everything else, all the resources we acquire, are gone when get to end of mission screen.
I don't get any resources unless I take my own railjack on missions?
> have been told we do get resources from mission, just that they don't show on end of mission screen. They will be added to inventory.

And where is the how-to-guide on this?!
> https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ea07yj/update_27_empyrean/

If it wasn't for the help of a couple of other players (yeah, just 2 out of the thousands that play warframe), would have left warframe not long after I started playing because its very hard to learn without help, and even harder when there is no info in wiki on wtf am meant to do.
I don't have any friends that play warframe, so most of what i do in groups is with pugs.

i'm really enjoying the update, but i'm going through some bugs as the ship is invisible and i only see the crew, the side guns turning around 360, a little weird when i go on enemy ships, but surely over time things will settle down , outside some little problems is very good to play

BUG: the sword's sheet, of the new exca skin bundle, does not change color

that or i cant find the customization button for the sheet color...

EDIT: still a bug i think... the color of the sheet is depended of exalted blade ability... unsure this makes any sense...

2 hours ago, Tworedshirt said:

Hey not to be mad or anything but maybe let us SPEND OUR INTRISINC while we dont have our OWN RAILJACK. so we dont stay useless forever yes?

you can actually do that. Press ESC while in your orbiter and select Instrinsic. (Might be under Profile)

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the vacuum radius on Archwing and Railjack 

• Railjack 200-250 
  • Archwing 25-50

Increasing it is nice, but I think you should go for like 10x the current range, not just a minor increase. There's plenty going on in this mode without having to worry about going back to pick up that barely visible thing that might be loot only to discover it was just some random floating rock. 

Looting in this mode is awful, just like in regular Archwing. Just make it as close to automatic as possible. If you're in the general area of where something died, just give us the loot.

1.add ability to lock controls of railjack for host, so only host can move ship, host selects option  leave controls open for anybody or lock only for himself so only they can move ship, rest functions normally

2.make people use their own and missions revolite, flux energy, munitions, dome charge, not those of host when they command railjack

Hey, I don't know if I need to post my own thread or if here is good, but I seem to have an issue.

When my friend tries to board my railjack from my own orbiter after being invited to it she crashes outright, and my game is stuck infinitely (or 5 solid minutes until I gave up, same difference) on the "Please Wait" screen.

There are still a few glitches here and there. Just letting you know that there's still work to do.
ALL I want to know is, can you level up the Sheild, core etc for the Railjack like Mastering weapons? Does the Clan work on the same Railjack or are they all separate?

Archived