Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.2

[DE]Megan

Archguns in arsenal still display impact, puncture and slash damage types but in space deal the new types. And please, give us more information about these new damage types. All I could find was a list of  them and what type does what status effect. Into what of the new damage types impact, puncture and slash converted?

I’ve had a lot more fun now that one of my friends was able to join me. But for whatever reason, most arc guns feel awful and do piss poor damage against railjack enemies.

also bugs galore for animations failing to load when equipping the repair tool, the entire ship turning invisible when you were in the gunners seat when transferring between missions, and textures breaking and map collision bubbles forming inside of railjack sabotage enemy stations, making it difficult to enter and exit (I got stuck on one of the collisions).

3 hours ago, Bulllets said:

RJ related Omni-tool suggestion: Let us place Omni-tool to a specific gear slot

Current situation: Currently the omni-tool goes to the last gear slot.

Suggested improvement: Let us place the omni-tool on a desired slot i the gear wheel. This would let us use the gearwheel keybinds more easily. Even people who won't use hotkeys benefit from this, since now they have to loop the gear wheel less in order to select the tool.

This!!! This needs to happen!!! I have to cycle two loops to reach my omni tool. And I’m not about to get rid of all of my gear items just so the omni tool is within the first loop.

The fact that the omni tool requires ammo is bs: you need to grind a massive ammount of pustrels only because the ship is made of thin paper, one shot of the lowest level enemy and it has fire and a rupture and it becomes a nightmare when you are surrounded by medium level enemies (wich is the 80% if not the 90% of the situations) reminding you that the omni tool ammo is for the entire squad so if someone shoots everything everyone has 0 ammo, idk if the railjack is outdated or if the grineer ships are a mass of so much garbage that killing a juggernaut without hitting its weak spots is a lot easier than kill one of those op piece of compacted trash with motors.

Repair a scrap part is more expensive than rebuild an entire railjack, seriously? (resources, not credits). The chance to get the quellor or the pennant is just too slow because of course is behind 2 rng walls, you need to get an assassination mission (50% chance as far as i know) and that the commander drops the bp, that is if the bugs and op enemy units lets you pass.

during railjack mission GUI still can disappeared sometime (not sure what triggered it might be too quick of repeat access force) it kind of no text/target sign.. I just wonder is it possible to have some command that can refresh whole render / gui stuffs ? I try to teleport between inside ship and the outside (using omni) nothing help try to access slingshot did nothing ....

and sometime while using cannon in zoomed mode ... exit cannon can lead to glitch that make railjack's floor disappeared (which make it harder to play especially for one who don't have teleport)

also during in space fight with archwing ... sometime it can enter ship or places with archwing enabled with normal weapon ... and if go to space ... and use operator mode ... can walk in space or worst it just fall down to the invisible floor ... (and gravity still enable) (which is easy escape with teleport back to railjack anyway ...)

I'm not sure but doubt that you guys didn't have much time to test it before release or already know it but still need to release it and fix later ... 

I do like railjack except when it bugged and make whole squad waste time and loots ... because just can't finish mission ... 

Thanks for Fixed and Update 

The current Archwing fights in railjack are basically reversed invincibility mechanics.  Bosses rely on invincibility mechanics so they dont get instantly melted, and in railjack everything but the amesha can't reliably fight if they aren't invincible. Or else the enemies would just melt the archwings instantly xD

Can we get the arch guns back to hitscan, i know you want to force us to use the railjack turrets but when we need to get out and board a crew ship or deal with fighters its kind of bad, if your not going to do that at least double the velocity they travel at, also doing the same with the turrets on our ships would also be nice, otherwise i can see why the the railjack in the quest to build it was destroyed, bad equipment!

1 hour ago, Sofiel said:

Crewships can evacuate with you on them, this results in a gamebreaking bug that won't allow you to load out of the mission properly and will "endless load" the entire squad until you alt+f4.

Yep.  My brother (hosting) was piloting a crew ship when we killed the last fighter.  We were given the success popup, and then the crew ship warped away with him and froze his game up.  He kept it open in case it might recover.  It let me stick around normally for about 5 minutes as though nothing had happened, before it finally host migrated me. At that point, he hit alt+F4. 

Meanwhile, it dropped me into a new instance of that same mission, still on my brother's ship.  I attempted to access Navigation to return to Drydock since I was host (solo) now, but the navigation panel wasn't accessible at all - even its interaction label wouldn't come up, it was just completely inert.  I'm not 100% sure if this is due to what happened, or because the ship had a critical hole punched into it immediately as I loaded in surrounded by tons of fighters and multiple crew ships.  I patched the ship up a few times, but never could get navigation to activate, so I suspect the nav panel broke on the host migration. Or it happened because it was my brother's ship?

Edit: Either that or I'm a dink and it's never accessible during a mission. I'm not sure, I'm almost never host 😉

Finally I gave up and surrendered to the inevitable, rather than aborting.  Upon return, I'd lost all of our pickups/refined materials, but still had the completion rewards from the successful mission - including a component, which was nice.  When my brother logged back in, he checked his inventory and found that he'd actually been credited the completion rewards correctly as well, which we hadn't expected.

But yeah, crew ships should not be able to abduct players off into the nothing, as if this was actually FTL: Faster Than Light 😉

Any player aboard a crew ship at mission completion should be force-teleported back to the Railjack by Cy before the crew ship leaves.

there's a bug that happens when warping after completing a railjack mission where the we get stuck forever in the "load screen" and the only way to leave is toforce close the game or abort, losing everything we obtained from the mission

this has happened at least 4 times now, and all when tackling the higher level missions, causing the loss of a massive amount of resources and wreckage

this update should have been released much much later, there are far too many bugs and glitches and the mode's balancing, even when focused on co-op is so bad that players would rather deal with the garbage arch guns than fly in a bloody paper plane that gets blown up in 4-5 seconds

and on the topic of archwing why are they so vulnerable? every single mission, regardless of level, archwings can be shot down almost instnatly, and the change for all archguns to be projectile based has made the vast majority of them utterly useless. why was this change made? was it for balancing purposes? so arcwing don't "outclass" the railjack? if anything most arcwings do outclass the railjack even with the near-instant-death

fix the stupid bugs, balance out enemy ships so they don't tear the archwing and railjack apart in seconds and for god's sake FIX THE STUPID BUGS

I keep getting "lost connection" whenever I jump into a mission on a public setting. Making matter worse is when you finally load into the mission, which now takes a firgging long time, you get "host migration" and that sends the mission objectives to hell cause now I can't finish the mission.

Archived