Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.2

[DE]Megan

36 minutes ago, NoLife said:

There is no Extraction post-hotfix for Railjack missions. So people are told to stay in their missions and cannot recover their resources since they cannot Dock post-hotfix.

i'm exactly there and not giving up on my resources:
350 Dirac
65 Asterite
521 Cubic Diodes
7 Aurux Condensers
6 Trachons
302 Pustrels
358 Carbide
840 TItanium
436 Copernics
3 Nullstones
7 Galos Bars(Barras de Galos)
2 Golden heat Disipator(avionics)
1 Golden Boquilla Conica(avionics)
1 golden Ojiva(avionics)
1 golden Tejido de casco(avionics)

picture because I cant uploaded.... because reasons apparently

another page, imgur in this case

33 minutes ago, Neuroszima said:

So one may ask how do i feel when playing Warframe right now… and i feel like that:

Two Warframes!

In a Liset!

And then Plague Star hits,

And they bulletjumped as fast as they could. From giant Infested Ancients, And then Inaros sandstorm comes, And that's when things get knocked up to the 12th gear!

A Corpus armada shows up, With weapons made of Nosam cutters stolen from poor Old Man Suumbat. And you better bet your last Kuva drop that those two Warframes know how to handle bussiness In...

INFESTED uhh... INVASION...

NOSAM CUTTER EQUIPPED CORPUS ARMADA WARFRAMES

THAT ARE JUST REGULAR EXCALIBUR AND VOLT

FLYING AWAY... IN A LISET FROM A STAR AND ALL SORTS OF THINGS

THE GAME!!!

Hold on! There’s more! Old Sentients are coming. And they are also in the game, And they’re gonna come and... Cross attack those two Warframes,

But lets get back to those Warframes because they got strong Operators
Ya don't wanna know it here, but I'll tell ya one thing...

THE FOMORIAN! It comes lasersniping the entire relay and whaddya do then?!
It's Two Warframes... and a.. .and... and they're gonna...

It's called Warframe. It's just called Warframe

For those that don't get the reference:

Reveal hidden contents

Seriously, this update made me crash the game 3 Times in 30 minutes, once only because i died in a ship i couldn't leave because of lag and doors that didn't open, and game despawned me below the map. After using famous "/unstuck" i warped outside of the ship, we made it to the dojo (at least i was told we are in) but there were still previous mission pickups, that made the game freak out. And that is only one bug out of many

And why can't we pick up everything in archwing while playing Railjack missions? I have to mark my pilot a mod that is 10km away just because we want to split to collect resources faster, doubling the sweeping area. AND NO he has to get back to me those 10km, even though i could pick this myself in AW. That's just stupid.

Not even to mention:

no-hitscan space things, I dunno what was behind this decision, and from logical point, air has friction, which make projectiles slower, not VACCUM SPACE??!!

Melee broke to the point conclave suffers repercussions of your decisions for a month already without addresing a single problem. THIS IS FROM U26:

and my personal thing from lunaro when client checks ball no momentum is applied:

Reveal hidden contents

All of these problems still haven't even been acknowledged with a single word, despite detailed and constructive reports. And we're already on the next big pile of bugs that have to be worked through, because yes, it's obvious that Empyrean is not quite ready yet, either (and that's regardless of how much me or anyone enjoys Empyrean right now).

Please make it so that Archwings are more resilient to enemy fire.
Or... at least make it so that enemy fire is more easy to reliably dodge. Getting one- or two-shot while invisible by auto-tracking homing missiles just... doesn't feel great.

28 minutes ago, Tworedshirt said:

Hey not to be mad or anything but maybe let us SPEND OUR INTRISINC while we dont have our OWN RAILJACK. so we dont stay useless forever yes?

In your orbiter hit Esc, go to profile, intrinsics, there you can spend them without having a railjack.

35 minutes ago, Tworedshirt said:

Hey not to be mad or anything but maybe let us SPEND OUR INTRISINC while we dont have our OWN RAILJACK. so we dont stay useless forever yes?

While on your Orbiter:
ESC->Profile->Intrinsics

This is the way DE expects us who don't have the Railjack done yet to do it.

It is stupid as hell and needs a giant neon sign over it because you'd only find this option by pure luck normally.  But it exists.

Now that I think abou it, why is there fall-off in space? It makes no sense. You made everything a projectile cause realism - and I agree, it is more interesting - if harder - trying to determine how much to lead targets. But damage fall-off in space makes no sense from realism standpoint (nothing is slowing it down with no atmosphere) and also no sense from gameplay perspective (bullet spread fullfills that role on rapid fire weapons, and sniper weaons like velocitus shoul be, well, sniper weapons.

Still waiting for stuck in crewships fix, since that one has been the worst so far.

Some resource costs on parts are plain stupid, so I'll be waiting for that to be fixed too.

Don't get me wrong though - I only come to complain, when Im having fun I just don't come here to express it, Im busy with the game. Overall, solid foundation for the mode, with some cripppling bugs/decisions you made, but both can (and I hope will) be fixed.

Increased the vacuum radius on Archwing and Railjack 

• Railjack 200-250 
  • Archwing 25-50

You could easily take that out to double the archwing value and go 5x on the railjack and be fine. Given the scale of the mission maps, it wouldn't be game breaking to take that Railjack vacuum out to 500m or even 1000m.

Boarding crew ships in multiplayer is more or less a 50/50 chance that it will soft-lock you in some way. Either by not opening doors or by completing divorcing you from the geometry. It leaves you and your team very vulnerable, and eliminates part of the core loop - I assume Crewships are hard to destroy with 'regular' weapons to encourage boarding or the Tunguska cannon, but without boarding Empyrean can rapidly become deeply frustrating.

Still is the first day of the update and maybe witth more rank up later weapons and railjack become stronger. But for now all rank 5 piloting gunnery some avionic upgrades all this things...... and some missions are insane hard.

-Can you nerf the railjack missions please? Or maybe make few easy missions like the first missions on earth to any planet?

-Maybe im wrong but for now i didn't saw any weapon to mark multiplier enemies and throw missiles. it would be nice to have something like that or maybe i didn't found it yet

because co-op didn't work so much. Many people leaves the groups very fast, no1 stay to play and that make it impossible to complete the missions and we lose resources for repairs ammo and all this things without reason.

Also seems to me very boring to play the same first 2-3 missions on earth over and over. 

Just one easy mission on every planet it would be nice by my opinion to have some extra fun

Sorry but I'm not feeling empyrean is fun as supposed to be... for me all this content drought for deliver this experience... man... DE seriously lost the point...

this game is remember for fast paced combat... them you think let put some battles in this sky it will be good? WHEN??? Warframe aren't about spaceships battling...

When will we get controller support? I play on a gaming laptop and I find an Xbox One Controller, a lot more comfortable to use. I enjoy all the other content with it, but I'm hoping you'll sort out the controls for Railjack soon. Currently, all you can do is look around with it; not move, not shoot, nothing.

I know we're all hyper-focused on Railjack, but could Octavia please get some attention?  

She is accumulating bugs and this latest one is a deal breaker: 

The Mandachord screen has been bugged for two weeks: Edit: Looks like this got stealth-fixed

And this has been broken for a year and a half:

Feel the irony: when red text appeared I started preaching to my wife how superior patching system of Warframe is to every other online game. No server maintenance, you just stay in mission until update is applied and finish it like normal afterwards.
And then I was forced to abandon more then half an hour worth of items.

Upgrading Vacuum radius and making Archwings able to pick up avionics is nice, but clearly doesn't solve the problem.

May be you can consider making an aviconic module, just like vacuum precept, that has an in-game description of "sending X fast microdrones to acquire useful items scattered around", where X is a number that increased with module level. So if something lies out of auto-vacuum reach, it's picked by microdrone, that makes a fast roundtrip (let's say at 2 000 m/s), picking something at 10 000 m distance in 10 seconds, as it needs to move there and return. That makes you able to instantly pick massive amount of loot around you and acquire remote items comparatively slower, but still faster than going for them personally.

Archived