[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.2

Hi. Fix Octavia's music in Railjack.  When I on Octavia join on mission Railjack melody is changing either on standard, either on established have host.

When will we get controller support? I play on a gaming laptop and I find an Xbox One Controller, a lot more comfortable to use. I enjoy all the other content with it, but I'm hoping you'll sort out the controls for Railjack soon. Currently, all you can do is look around with it; not move, not shoot, nothing.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dioniso7 said:

Sorry but I'm not feeling empyrean is fun as supposed to be

I agreed! Actually the difficulty is high, many people leaves the group all the time and this is make it a bit nightmare not funny  

• Upvote 2

I know we're all hyper-focused on Railjack, but could Octavia please get some attention?  

She is accumulating bugs and this latest one is a deal breaker: 

The Mandachord screen has been bugged for two weeks: Edit: Looks like this got stealth-fixed

And this has been broken for a year and a half:

Edited by Buff00n
  • Upvote 2

Feel the irony: when red text appeared I started preaching to my wife how superior patching system of Warframe is to every other online game. No server maintenance, you just stay in mission until update is applied and finish it like normal afterwards.
And then I was forced to abandon more then half an hour worth of items.

Upgrading Vacuum radius and making Archwings able to pick up avionics is nice, but clearly doesn't solve the problem.

May be you can consider making an aviconic module, just like vacuum precept, that has an in-game description of "sending X fast microdrones to acquire useful items scattered around", where X is a number that increased with module level. So if something lies out of auto-vacuum reach, it's picked by microdrone, that makes a fast roundtrip (let's say at 2 000 m/s), picking something at 10 000 m distance in 10 seconds, as it needs to move there and return. That makes you able to instantly pick massive amount of loot around you and acquire remote items comparatively slower, but still faster than going for them personally.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

A level 3 ship can 1 shot ANY WARFRAME in space and no matter how much you repair the hull, NEW breaches keep opening. The missions are LITERALLY impossible to pass

Solo, sure, but with a crew it is ok.

55 minutes ago, Tworedshirt said:

Hey not to be mad or anything but maybe let us SPEND OUR INTRISINC while we dont have our OWN RAILJACK. so we dont stay useless forever yes?

Just a small heads up, you already can.

Though I have to say, this isn't exactly in a spot where you could easily find it.

qvnqdZx.png

Edited by Draeconics
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, ScarletPrime said:

While on your Orbiter:
ESC->Profile->Intrinsics

This is the way DE expects us who don't have the Railjack done yet to do it.

It is stupid as hell and needs a giant neon sign over it because you'd only find this option by pure luck normally.  But it exists.

They should just put it in the spot for "Board Railjack" that those of us with a railjack have....

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Tworedshirt said:

Hey not to be mad or anything but maybe let us SPEND OUR INTRISINC while we dont have our OWN RAILJACK. so we dont stay useless forever yes?

You can do it under the Profile menu on your orbiter.

16 minutes ago, Kreegs73 said:

You could easily take that out to double the archwing value and go 5x on the railjack and be fine. Given the scale of the mission maps, it wouldn't be game breaking to take that Railjack vacuum out to 500m or even 1000m.

I had to tell my pilot (i was 360 degree gunner) that a vacuumed item was following us and they needed to slow down a sec...

Vacuum speed could use a buff...

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 8

For some reason the latest hotfix removed all my pustrels, and after restarting WF and multiple missions with several hundred pustrels collected, they still won't show up.

I'm starting to run out of Revolite so a fix would be really appreciated... :_:

I was surprised by the quick buff to archwing/railjack vacuum, but I strongly question how effective such a minor buff is going to be. You could probably stand to increase it by a factor of five or more.

At least we can pick up more item types with our archwings now, so that's nice.

Also, I see that there's no fixes towards the awful projectile speed for archguns, so I guess it's still a requirement to fight at nearly point blank range...

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, Draeconics said:

Just a small heads up, you already can.

Though I have to say, this isn't exactly in a spot where you could easily find it.

qvnqdZx.png

Agree. Intrinsics should be in [Equipment]

• Upvote 1

So yeah, I realized that the host could take us hostage by not going back to the dojo and just simply AFKing if they want to screw with us after a mission.

so i have a problem if i (the Host) die after the 4 revives. i am forced to abort the Mission and lose my mateials. beacause none of the squad mates can use the starchart and bring us to a zone were i would be able to claim my Resources i collected. it would be nice if that problem could be addressed. any ways ty for the hotfix

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

This isn't a bug, but it sure isn't a feature.  I was in a mission when the hotfix hit.  I completed the mission and got my rewards, but then spent time flying around and gathering resources...only to find out I'm stuck in the mission.  You can't go back to the Dry Dock because that's considered "starting" a mission, which you can't do until you update.  But I can't update (at least not with my gathered loot intact) until I exit the mission.  I ended up letting some turrets "kill" me and was sent back to the Dry Dock with a "Mission Failed"...which, of course, meant no loot except what had already been awarded from the mission.

I am...perturbed.  I lost so. much. loot.

And now I'm back in my Dry Dock and my Railjack isn't there...???

EDIT: Spelling/grammar.

Edited by Brakkyn
  • Woah 1

-Need markers for teammates to know in wich ships are they, with all the chaos sometimes its imposible to know wich ship they gonna exit to give them support fire.

-Other Crewman ships are instakilling my teammates right after exiting the ship they destroy.

1 hour ago, Domaik said:

Seeker missile is still not a seeker missile. It doesn't chase targets.

Vidar and Zekti reactors and engines do not increase/decrease stats as specified in descriptions

- ^This....Lock UI need to be more clear for the seeker missile. Because Yes, they work but its barely noticeable when they are locking and when they are fully lock. When they lock I can ensure, they chase and turn a lot if they need to kill the target.

-Crewman missiles should not lock on to archwing teammates, they are suposedly small targets, grineer jet fighters are the more logic thread for archwings. Have crewman OP weapons shooting teammates with ease its just absurd.

- Teammates die when loading on the slingshot just before they shoot the cannon. That phase shoud be inmortality phase like when you fly to the objective. Its absurd to ride the slingshot and die. Yes its outside the ship but some protection to the warframe before the shoot¿? You are a sitting duck on the slingshot. Oh and the camera sensitivity is high for some reason.

-Need a way to mark enemies as a priority objectives, like when you mark resources or something. At least as I pilot I cant mark

-More explanations on how the forge works. I usually start missions full equiped but the UI never shows me my ammo well, plus sometimes I recover magically ammo without my teammates doing nothing. Do the forge works in an automatic way¿? My friends barely have any levels on engineery or tactical.

-If you kill the pilot and the gunner from a crewman ship... they should stop firing because they keeeeep doing sh*t

BTW, wich is the key to enter the tactical screen¿? I have lvl 1 at least but can see anything about it. This new mode needs a little basic tutorial, text at least, for know basic things

Keep the good work. And I hope you fix all the bugs ty.

Edited by Demaneth
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Brakkyn said:

This isn't a bug, but it sure isn't a feature.  I was in a mission when the hotfix hit.  I completed the mission and got my rewards, but then spent time flying around and gathering resources...only to find out I'm stuck in the mission.  You can't go back to the Dry Dock because that's considered "starting" a mission, which you can't do until you update.  But I can't update (at least not with my gathered loot intact) until I exit the mission.  I ended up letting some turrets "kill" me and was sent back to the Dry Dock with a "Mission Failed"...which, of course, meant no loot except what had already been awarded from the mission.

I am...perturbed.  I lost so. much. loot.

And now I'm back in my Dry Dock and my Railjack isn't there...???

EDIT: Spelling/grammar.

i'm still on the mission, I'm not loosing any loot, I DON'T CARE I will not loose the loot

1 hour ago, NikkiWolf315 said:

I mean it's a major update and that's always expected, at least DE's on it with the hotfixes before holiday.

The point is, it SHOULDN'T be. Once or twice yeah sure, everyones been there. But every, single, update...... Simple things that could of been seen by just playing the damn update. DE has to be the worst company when it comes to releases.

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Jcyrano said:

i'm still on the mission, I'm not loosing any loot, I DON'T CARE I will not loose the loot

LOL i was on the last mission on earth last night and after the host put us for the dry docks the screen for everyone was black , we was in the mission for 35 mins then i waited for all the players to leave for another hour and got the mission done and my loot even after everyone left and i aborted 🤣

Edited by Lord_Babadook

With the Steam Controller, I can't boost in the Archwing anymore since that update. Neither "Dodge, Slide, Roll" nor "Sprint" trigger the action.

To be frank, this Update (Update 27) has literally been the worst update that was ever released.And i don't mean the Idea behind it but rather it's execution. Why would you release it in such an early state of development? Most of the desired features are A: locked behind Intrinsic grind (you get a camera to watch your teammates do stuff whilst you yourself can't do S#&$ @ Tactician lv5. I'm really sorry to say but there is nothing "tactical" about that to begin with.)

B: Not Implemented: What happened to the Orokin tower where you could discover technology? What about Skirmish beeing the ONLY mode that is included in Railjack. What about Kuva liches getting their own fleet @ a certain Lvl? What about the giant Motherships you were supposed to deactivate it's shields & blow it up from inside /with your giant missile (which of course had to be locked behind gunnery lv5. You need some training to use your already build-in features, right?....right...). Maybe i got something wrong about the last point and it was your/their attempt to bringing raids back in a sense. Who knows...

C: Why would you make it so resource heavy to repair in mission found blueprints? 2400 pustrels whilst you find none of that resource on the one hand and on the other hand have to spend it constantly to even play this game mode (hint: refill your space fire extinguisher with limited ammo, whilst you got 4 Guns installed with infinite ammo)

And to be honest i'm not even grateful for the fix regarding the vacuum changes. Why? let me elaborate

1. Picking up Diodics & Avionics should have been implemented in the first place before release. Why you may ask? Because without upgrades your ship moves like a slug. It just took you ages to even collect the stuff you earned during the first few missions (before you unlocked the boost of your ship; another example of why locking QoL stuff behind intrinsic grind is not a good idea but i already had that covered, sorry)

2. The increased range (200 -> 250 ; 25-50) won't be enough. You had to directly fly into Diodics & Avionics to pick them up via. Railjack (200 range). Now with 50 range more i highly doubt that it will be any different

Conclusion:

Overall this update seems like it has not been tested... at all. By no one, ever before. I know that the game is still in beta despite beeing several years old now, but i was hoping that we'd be at least beta-testers. Not alpha-testers if you know what i mean. The Quantity of Bugs that made the game unplayable was unbearably large this time around. Up to the point that you can't get rewards for a 30min+ mission because you gotta abort the mission due to a bug (Or you are stuck in loading screen to your Dry Dock etc..)

Most of the teased features are missing. For example: Railjack was advertised as unifying the content of warframe, not create another bubble that is disconnected to the rest of the game (I mean you Plains/Eidolons/arbitrations/conclave etc.) *chuckles whilst thinking about the last one*

Usually i wouldn't write this and just overlook it but the way you/they hyped this update really made me expect that it would be different this time. Overall i'm just disappointed in you/them for releasing it now in this state instead of waiting 1-3 weeks for a polished (or at least playable) version. 

Suggestions: Please increase Pustrels drop rate & increase the base charge of your Railjack repair tool. If you make it a limited use please don't make us rely on the most rare resource for it to refill it (Pustrels). As most other users have already pointed out in some forums, it's just depressing to watch your ship crumble (*You have 50 seconds left until detonation) whilst you cannot do anything about it because no one has any ammo left to repair it. Because of this broken repair dynamic/system the best way to play the Update was/is the following:

1. Leave your Railjack @ mission start behind (Sounds already counter Intuitive, right? Don't worry about it. *This is fine*)

2. Fly away as far as possible & draw attention of the present fighters

3. Defeat fighters whilst you wait for a Crewship to spawn

4. Hijack the Crewship, without dying whilst trying

5.Kill everything with your newly acquired target following missiles installed in an undying ship

6.collect your loot (with less of a time sink now)

Now you worked yourself around the repair mechanic but you may come to question yourself why you spend 6 million credits & unreal waiting time for a Railjack when all you needed was 1-2 enemy ships. Well, as always things are subject to change & i know thatyou/they/you are working real hard to get everything to work. And i am really looking forward to the direction that Warframe will take in the frame of Railjack. All i am asking is to please use the potential this Idea/vision truly has. And release an update in a playable version, otherwise there is not much point to upgrade the game, when it's just gonna be a waste of a time for your players (lost mission rewards in 6/10 missions)

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4