Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.2

[DE]Megan

I love the whole idea and all but Holy hell, Railjack it a cluster fug. There needs to be more scaling such as: Enemy damage an lvl, or tone down enemies being to aggressive. On top of that, the current archguns we can use right now, also need balances. Because the ammo is so dam small, you cant hit nothing do to the enemies moving all the time.  

5 hours ago, chinhnguyen said:

i don't like flying around to collect resource. it's like spent 10min for mission and 2hours to just collect resources. that don't make people spent time to this

Make me remember the game Homeworld, the best real time strategy game in space i know, there are automatic drones to collect resources.

hace 6 horas, Duality52 dijo:

Just curious, any plans for increased homing Archmelee attacks? It would be fun zipping around fighter to fighter by doing something like that. 

Yeah, Archmelee got a nerf with it's homing attacks that rendered them useless 😢

Another bug now - if you go into a gunners' seat after the navigation console has been engaged, but before you warp, then you load into the mission with no railjack textures apart from the doors. Specifically this happens after you have the rank 2 Gunnery perk that hides the ship for the 360 view when you're a on gun.

Makes it interesting trying to get around the ship.... 🙂

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the vacuum radius on Archwing and Railjack 

• Railjack 200-250 
  • Archwing 25-50

Just get rid of it altogether imo. Railjack item drops should be automatically picked up at any radius. Having to fly around in circles for ten minutes to pick up a bunch of dropped items before you can leave really sucks. I really don't understand the insistence on making us engage in what is essentially half a mission's-length of boring, barely interactive hoovering. What is it even supposed to add to the experience?

4 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Just get rid of it altogether imo. Railjack item drops should be automatically picked up at any radius. Having to fly around in circles for ten minutes to pick up a bunch of dropped items before you can leave really sucks. I really don't understand the insistence on making us engage in what is essentially half a mission's-length of boring, barely interactive hoovering. What is it even supposed to add to the experience?

Would be cool to just add a fancy anymation for loot drones from the railjack and automatically every resource object shoot they pick it in any range of the map... And show them on the normal resource UI place. At this point they become common just light up isos and more rare resources, like when you pick up an orokin cell...

This game is awesome, made even more awesome by the fact that we can now have badass space battles. I totally thought this game would have something like that when I first downloaded it in 2015, but that wasn't a dealbreaker. It was still awesome then, and is still awesome now.  There is so much content in this game that you can play through and they don't charge you for every new thing they come out with.  The broken invites and the little wonky pickups here and there are gonna happen.  These people spend their time dealing with all these little things that happen so we can continue to play this awesome game.  I have had 2 complete crews abandon me before a mission was over, just because they had to get off their pretty little perch and go look for something with this awesome ability we have called 'seeing'. Needless to say, the mission was completed in an actual timely fashion. They just missed out. Instead of spending one measly minute, they blasted off at warp speed to spend all that time all over again.  The grineer aren't too smart sometimes, so yeah, the 'special ones' are gonna get stuck driving head on into an asteroid.  I personally think this is hilarious and worth flying an extra couple k kilometers to see.  Shooting is superb and relying on common sense rather than a reticle is always a must. The guide points are guides people. There is distance and inertia to deal with.  Remember that fall off you guys are always complaining about. Maybe apply the fact that there is distance involved when you're in space.  Or just wherever you are.  Or maybe just have fun flying around in a 'freaking spaceship'.  I'm sure if you guys actually detail, specifically, problems you encounter and don't cry about, you might live a little longer.  Great job on the space dynamics Devs.  I can actually pilot my bucket of bolts like shes gonna fly apart. This is way better than a huge amount of space games I've played, and we still get to have fun with our warframes.  I don't see any need for a 'radar' to point a huge arrow the size of a planet to every little thing we have to do in a mission. We have enemys alert show up on our screen and are color coded for their 'state'. We have distance measured out for us in pretty numbers that we can see and we have our psycho war buddy telling us necessary things we need to take care of.  He even tells us how long we have before we can kiss our butts goodbye. All of this is great tactical information that if we can just manage to eek out a little effort into using our brains,we'll be fine. I think that this is a fantastic start to this aspect of the game and I can't wait to fly my ship into the planets surface with one of the whiny tenno in between.

This was meant to be one long paragraph.  As you can tell by my spelling, I don't need someone rude like you to 'fix' what I wrote. Its not my fault you have a short attention span and need set paragraphs to help 'you' along.  It stays the way I wrote it, and it will stay that way collecting dust until the servers fail.  Maybe you should see somebody for those control issues and the wanton need to try and bash somebody for saying something nice about peoples hard work.  I'm not your mate and if you were, you wouldn't be for long.  Especially not after the way you talk to people.  Do yourself a favor and go take a long walk off a short pier with Demaneth.  Maybe he can pipe up for you when you both realize you're sinking.  If it ever hits at all.  

Go nag somebody else dude. Shoo

6 hours ago, Mordrenauku said:

This game is awesome, made even more awesome by the fact that we can now have badass space battles. I totally thought this game would have something like that when I first downloaded it in 2015, but that wasn't a dealbreaker.

It was still awesome then, and is still awesome now.

There is so much content in this game that you can play through and they don't charge you for every new thing they come out with.  The broken invites and the little wonky pickups here and there are gonna happen.  These people spend their time dealing with all these little things that happen so we can continue to play this awesome game. I have had 2 complete crews abandon me before a mission was over, just because they had to get off their pretty little perch and go look for something with this awesome ability we have called 'seeing'.

Needless to say, the mission was completed in an actual timely fashion. They just missed out. Instead of spending one measly minute, they blasted off at warp speed to spend all that time all over again. The grineer aren't too smart sometimes, so yeah, the 'special ones' are gonna get stuck driving head on into an asteroid.  I personally think this is hilarious and worth flying an extra couple k kilometers to see.

Shooting is superb and relying on common sense rather than a reticle is always a must. The guide points are guides people. There is distance and inertia to deal with.  Remember that fall off you guys are always complaining about. Maybe apply the fact that there is distance involved when you're in space.  Or just wherever you are.  Or maybe just have fun flying around in a 'freaking spaceship'.

I'm sure if you guys actually detail, specifically, problems you encounter and don't cry about, you might live a little longer.  Great job on the space dynamics Devs.  I can actually pilot my bucket of bolts like shes gonna fly apart. This is way better than a huge amount of space games I've played, and we still get to have fun with our warframes.  I don't see any need for a 'radar' to point a huge arrow the size of a planet to every little thing we have to do in a mission.

We have enemys alert show up on our screen and are color coded for their 'state'. We have distance measured out for us in pretty numbers that we can see and we have our psycho war buddy telling us necessary things we need to take care of.  He even tells us how long we have before we can kiss our butts goodbye. All of this is great tactical information that if we can just manage to eek out a little effort into using our brains,we'll be fine.

I think that this is a fantastic start to this aspect of the game and I can't wait to fly my ship into the planets surface with one of the whiny tenno in between.

for the love of god use the spacebar and enter button. Please. (even i fixed your wall of text mate, look how EASY people can read it now)

also as small edit, you sound like someone payed you to say all that tbh. Do you want us also to advertise now RAID next for mobile phones?

6 hours ago, Mordrenauku said:

This was meant to be one long paragraph.  As you can tell by my spelling, I don't need someone rude like you to 'fix' what I wrote. Its not my fault you have a short attention span and need set paragraphs to help 'you' along.  It stays the way I wrote it, and it will stay that way collecting dust until the servers fail.  Maybe you should see somebody for those control issues and the wanton need to try and bash somebody for saying something nice about peoples hard work.  I'm not your mate and if you were, you wouldn't be for long.  Especially not after the way you talk to people.  Do yourself a favor and go take a long walk off a short pier with Demaneth.  Maybe he can pipe up for you when you both realize you're sinking.  If it ever hits at all.

About me being rude lol...but its not my problem if you dont know how to use the enter key mate. you dont need to excuse yourself with "it stays this way" if youre just to lasy to use it. Also, i wasnt rude at all, i said PLEASE fix your wall of text coz noone would take you for real if you just drop by, left a comment which looks like a 10 year old makes advertising for his minecraft server, sorry but hey, some people lack the input of getting criticism i guess...

Il y a 8 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Increased the vacuum radius on Archwing and Railjack 
    • Railjack 200-250 
    • Archwing 25-50

We need more than that to actually be able to get our rewards from RJ missions. For now we need to look for loots in the entire map at the end of the mission to be sure we aren't missing something useful, especially since most of RJ gear costs are way too expensive (perhaps reducing that would be interesting too).

When an enemy ship dies, it explodes hundreds of meters away, and if i ain't wrong the loot keeps drifting a few sec. Whatever, even 250m is still a joke since this RJ is slow as hell, unless the dev team only gave one purpose to them: Looting ? We're still far from being able to loot properly in the middle of a fight, we shouldn't even have to look for loots every single minute of tedious dog fights, and tbh most of this loots are also barely visible through the map...

There's also something wrong with hosts in the entire Empyrean missions, i'm pretty sure only host can loot cause most of the time players using archwings can only mark rare loots, and only loot common ressources. We're still experiencing the good old locked doors bug, only hosts can activate them when they're bugged.

Anyway, this isn't working at all, and since you seem to be proud of this nonsensical and unfun massive grind, perhaps it would be wise to implement a decent and viable way to loot what enemies are actually dropping. Vaccum simply doesn't work in open space, and certainly not at a 50m range. I mean, are you aware that we have to fly for minutes to reach objectives, that's around 15km ?

We're experiencing some serious scale issue here.

Learned recently that you should not be in the gunner turret with the 360 view perk when we void jump. Most of the ship disappears when you get out of the turret. 

It also appears that you might have to wait until the railjack is fully docked (makes the click-hiss noise) for it to count and for you to get your stuff.

Also DE why we finally got extraction for endless missions but now we are stuck again at the whims of who ever hits navigation up, no voting or seeing where we are going just jumping.  And if it is into another mission we can't just leave either.  Let us call ordis to pick us up from the sleepover. 

I would still really like to see the acceltra fixed , the projectiles do not gain any benefit from flight speed mods despite the fact that they have a travel time ( this makes the acceltra the only travel time weapon that does not improve with projectile flight speed mods. 

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the vacuum radius on Archwing and Railjack 

• Railjack 200-250 
  • Archwing 25-50

Having to manually acquire resources makes the forge pointless in a fight, and by extension, it renders most of the engineer pointless as well. Destroyed enemy ships should immediately deposit payload resources in the hold.

Archived