Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awazx

Empyrean and the decline of Warframe

Recommended Posts

I don't think the players really understand.

This is DE's game where they can add anything they want but somehow the players are the one that know better? I wouldn't believe them unless they're the massive investors that able to supply DE with millions of dollars, surpassing LeYou so where are they?

Not to mention the players are very bipolar sometimes. They complain about the grind being one and done so you can enjoy the game with whatever you want and ask DE for sustainable content

(sustainable content is always doing the same mission over and over for random drops with random stats, random perks, random everything)

Funny thing is, that kind of thing magically doesn't work and a bad addition. They complain about the same thing they praise in other games, pretty funny if I must say.

A sustainable content that is one and done and always reward you with better gear every time, you're a god if you can design a game with these criteria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do people not understand that telling other people how to think or behave never works and almost always ends in anger?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, 844448 said:

I don't think the players really understand.

This is DE's game where they can add anything they want but somehow the players are the one that know better? I wouldn't believe them unless they're the massive investors that able to supply DE with millions of dollars, surpassing LeYou so where are they?

Not to mention the players are very bipolar sometimes. They complain about the grind being one and done so you can enjoy the game with whatever you want and ask DE for sustainable content

(sustainable content is always doing the same mission over and over for random drops with random stats, random perks, random everything)

Funny thing is, that kind of thing magically doesn't work and a bad addition. They complain about the same thing they praise in other games, pretty funny if I must say.

A sustainable content that is one and done and always reward you with better gear every time, you're a god if you can design a game with these criteria

The question was if players understand WF, not how DE chooses to make an income.Devs can turn this game 360s all year long but in the end it's the players that decide if a game is fun/enjoyble/worth the money/worth it.

Plus there are other ways for sustainable content besides rng but the problem isn't the rng, it's the reward itself to start with.In other games a new weapon with better stats can change the way you play the game, in here what?With so many weapons to choose from, with mods and rivens, nukes and constant nerfs that type of rng is irrelevant.If a game is judged from it's creators rather than the players then it's worth as much as the taped banana in the art gallery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

Every update is a preset for the picture and is not a simple pointless add.

You are exactly right. 

For instance fortuna/Orb Valis, DE themselves tease 3 orb fights and we get 2 of them. 

We get teased with a flying eidolon which turns in simple boss fight on jupiter that's easier then Alad V/Zanukia with Vor monologue 2.0 that takes up 1/3rd the screen, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 6 heures, ColPresumptuous a dit :

Given my fully modded Amesha still gets mostly one shot by the Crew Ships, and its bubble doesnt effect their missles while a good choice, the Amesha along with Archguns fall off pretty quickly after Earth.

I own all the Archwing, except Amesha. From my experience, Archwing feels made of paper on Railjack maps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Krankbert said:

Pro-tip: If you think that not liking something is fine and also think that everyone who didn't like it just didn't understand it, you don't really think that not liking something is fine.

Pro-tip: If someone did not say "everyone", do not force "everyone" in their statement. Also, if that's what you got out of what I wrote then that's fine if you didn't understand it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Zakual said:

.....

Behind the pilot position there is a "navigation console" .... open it up and go back to the hanger from there....

People should really look around. First thing I did was check out ship areas and potential console names so i dont miss anything... even then its active...right there...behind you.... good lord.

its ok to misread something...there was no way to leave, the nav acted like it was during the mission, you know kinda like you can't use it during the mission.......bugframe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, (PS4)AllOrNothinDays said:

This release is archwing multiplayer, correct? Did archwing suddenly become popular under my nose? Did they fix all the problems people had with archwing?

Pretty much, not especially, and no, in that order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

After reading a few posts about Empyrean and the Old Blood, I can't help but to question if many players simply just don't understand how warframe and its updates work. 

Warframe is a PROGRESSIVE story that is building over a long period of time. Every update is a preset for the picture and is not a simple pointless add. Empyrean will have its role as time progress. It is not a one dimensional game nor simply a "hack n slash" but, instead, a living and developing novel. From my guess, I'd say that we're near the middle of this book as our tenno are still young and only recently back in action again and growing. 

That said, why people don't listen or read what the devs tell us is baffling. If you're just simply looking for a type of play in this game, then play it. If you're burnt out, then chill on playing it. Empyrean is not to your liking? Don't play it. Lunaro is fun as hell and conclave has its devoted fans but, if survival is your thing, then go for it. Warframe is big and diverse enough to pick something and enjoy. The devs intentionally built it that way and WILL NOT STOP having a good time expressing their creative vision. Enjoy the universe.

Oh quite easy really, there are better devs out there that DE. remember no man sky and how much it changed in 2 years? yeah DE kept making railjack to be the best thing to come for the past 2 years. Hell if they failed at their hype marketing then they would have taken a major blow to their revenue. The same revenue build up on half hearted mechanics, tedious grind, awful game explainations and balancing. DE just gives people maybe 1-2 big updates per year which are the same level of bugginess as bethesda games and they don't even have the integrity to quickly fix them, instead just leaving them until it hurts their pockets like that "nekros hydroid khora nerf". The fanboys of DE are easily pleased with skins, almost worthless grind and pay to skip, telling everyone how warframe is unique. Sorry pal now DE is a trend chaser, a lazy one at that, plain and simple. Hell I don't even support the game anymore, neither should any reasonable person seeing the direction DE is moving in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

That said, why people don't listen or read what the devs tell us is baffling. If you're just simply looking for a type of play in this game, then play it. If you're burnt out, then chill on playing it. Empyrean is not to your liking? Don't play it. Lunaro is fun as hell and conclave has its devoted fans but, if survival is your thing, then go for it. Warframe is big and diverse enough to pick something and enjoy.

QFT.

That said, don't pay too much attention to the forums right now as a Console player, I'd say. I.e. don't let it spoil your mood while waiting

 

Yes, Empyrean has quite a few flaws, quite a few bugs, and it's clear it requires quite a bit more work and polish. But I'd be lying if it weren't a lot of fun. Obviously, people who are in the same boat as me are too busy playing it right now. (Literally, by the way. My boat is the best, of course. And they better not scratch its paint while out there! 😄)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Do players understand themselves?  

asking the real questions 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeathDweller said:

The question was if players understand WF, not how DE chooses to make an income.Devs can turn this game 360s all year long but in the end it's the players that decide if a game is fun/enjoyble/worth the money/worth it.

Plus there are other ways for sustainable content besides rng but the problem isn't the rng, it's the reward itself to start with.In other games a new weapon with better stats can change the way you play the game, in here what?With so many weapons to choose from, with mods and rivens, nukes and constant nerfs that type of rng is irrelevant.If a game is judged from it's creators rather than the players then it's worth as much as the taped banana in the art gallery.

And you don't understand what I put

Warframe is a game where DE can put whatever they want. If they want to put walking simulator in warframe, they can and no one can claim they understand or know warframe better and then say it's crap or garbage because it's DE's game, not theirs.

DE can add whatever they want and you have the choice to either play it or not. You want to claim you know better than them? Get that power and show us that you know better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DarkRinnegan said:

Like archwing?

He says having crafted an Archwing Launcher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, 844448 said:

And you don't understand what I put

Warframe is a game where DE can put whatever they want. If they want to put walking simulator in warframe, they can and no one can claim they understand or know warframe better and then say it's crap or garbage because it's DE's game, not theirs.

DE can add whatever they want and you have the choice to either play it or not. You want to claim you know better than them? Get that power and show us that you know better

So a mucisian makes a song but none of the notes harmonize, resulting in utter noise and none likes it but because they didn't make the song means they don't know music or can criticize it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeathDweller said:

So a mucisian makes a song but none of the notes harmonize, resulting in utter noise and none likes it but because they didn't make the song means they don't know music or can critisize it.

Oh look, another poster who confuses personal opinions for objective facts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mints said:

Oh look, another poster who confuses personal opinions for objective facts.

What's the personal opinion on the matter?Company makes product costumer critics it.Always have, always will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeathDweller said:

What's the personal opinion on the matter?

Oh probably just the part about "utter noise that none likes." Y'know, the part where you create a loaded comparison?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mints said:

Oh probably just the part about "utter noise that none likes." Y'know, the part where you create a loaded comparison?

That was for the music to emphasize that someone doesn't have to be a musician.It wasn't a hidden hit for the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of biggest disadvantages of WF is F2P. I don’t know how about others but before I go to buy game for bucks I read few reviews and descriptions, while WF is like: “Hey, look a F2P game, let’s download it.” And then players are surprised that they must cooperate, for best result, in Co-op game and farming a lot while it’s core of game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

" Empyrean is not to your liking? Don't play it. "

Yea when all new content, loot and frames will be centered around it for next year that sure sounds like a reasonable thing to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...