Awazx

Empyrean and the decline of Warframe

9 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

Now? It's not a reward for doing tasks over 2 months. It's a price that you get maybe from farming missions over and over again. It's not a reward anymore.

And doing NW tasks is not farming missions over and over again? That's the whole damn game......

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DerGreif2 said:

And this is how Umbral forma lost its "special" factor. To have a frame with Umbral forma is something cool and it feels like a reward. With the current change it loses its value. "Excapeble rate"... it's a reward and not a stupid arcane! It was...

Except by your standard because my Warframe has an exalted weapon I don't get to feel rewarded for getting my Umbral forma even after 10 months of grinding, because I need to get at least 5 Umbral forma for a single Warframe, at the rate DE was releasing Umbral forma I'd maybe get to finish one Warframe per year in a game with over 40 Warframes not counting primes that usually has 3-4 new Warframes per year.

That is clearly not an acceptable rate, and it doesn't make the Umbral formas special it makes them a thorn in my side, I am grateful DE finally got around to putting them somewhere so I can go out and actually earn the Umbral variant frames I've been working on since Nightwave dropped in February.

I wanted them to add the umbra forma, but definitely not to railjack.. this clearly shows how uninteresting railjack is that they have to add tons of goodies behind it so people play it.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Phatose said:

DE isn't here, listening to GD, and this isn't going to change that.  If anything, it makes you more likely to be ignored, simply because the conventional wisdom is that giving someone who's throwing a temper tantrum attention is a terrible idea.  And between the caps and the "I quit", that's exactly how you are coming across.

Hate to dog-pile, but this guy's got a point.
Every day of the week, someone is on here trying to take DE hostage with their feelings.

If we don't like what they're doing, they'll know through their metrics.
We're plenty welcome to give our thoughts and advice within reason.
They may have every reason (that we can't know) why they did what they did.

I'm sorry that you're feeling bucked by some new mechanics that rub you the wrong way.

Going forward, we welcome your suggesting the benefits of other well laid plans.
They might be able to work with that, and so too, may we.
Best of luck here.

For all we know in a few months the Umbra idea will really take off into other frames,
and this could be a lore tease. ...Maybe it's a way to deal with people feeling builds
were too samey, or that they ran out of ways to improve the top end of their frames..
Maybe it's like @LoopStricken said, and players just straight up refused to use them,
without a reliable source of new ones.

We appreciate feedback from other players, even ones who disagree with how things go..
but tempering our expectations in many cases is the only way to get our point across clearly.

Edited by kapn655321
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Good grief, the entitlement of some of these players is simply amazing.  It's a video game people. Not real life. No one cares if you get anything in warframe. It's not prestigious in any way to have rare or hard to get crap in a video game. 

You're not special. Just another entitled spoiled rotten crybaby, who uses weak threats to get their way......

• Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Phatose said:

OK, look, reality check: Addressing people who are not here doesn't become more prominent by putting some words in all caps.  DE isn't here, listening to GD, and this isn't going to change that.  If anything, it makes you more likely to be ignored, simply because the conventional wisdom is that giving someone who's throwing a temper tantrum attention is a terrible idea.  And between the caps and the "I quit", that's exactly how you are coming across.

But, go, uninstall, do something else do a bit, then come back later.  Or don't - no skin off my back, and I'd wager the average Tenno didn't even know you existed before your thread, and will go right back to it when you're gone.

Sounds like he personally offended you with his tone lol

33 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

When everyone has it it just feels cheap and loses its reward factor.

tl;dr you want to lord it over the have-nots. Okay, champ 👏

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2

18 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

I wanted them to add the umbra forma, but definitely not to railjack.. this clearly shows how uninteresting railjack is that they have to add tons of goodies behind it so people play it.

Railjack is actually pretty fun once you know what you are doing, which sadly involves a lot of failing at first because the game doesn't really teach you the mode very well at all, and the Wiki hasn't caught up yet because there is a lot of new stuff to figure out...

If you own a railjack that is, probably less rewarding without getting to see how your improving your ship over time.

1 hour ago, LoopStricken said:

Umbral Forma having a drop location means I might actually use the ones I earn from Nightwave.

exactly i haven't even touched mine because I don't want to from fear that my other frames will miss out. Now with it being added to more locations I might actually want to use it. (depending on drop chance that is) Either way. Don't get the fuss.There still is reasoning to do nightwave, cosmetics, weapon slots, weapons, decorations, it's not like the vets need to participate in EVERYthing. 

it should have a 10 week build timer, just to make you happy. Since thats all it takes to get one from nightwave.

Something the comment section demonstrates
is exactly how easy it is to carelessly lead
with emotional knee jerk frustrations and insults.

Respect your fellow Tenno, folks.

OP, if it's no good seeing these comments,
then forgive yourself, and grow here.
Everyone else is welcome to do the same.

Good luck out there, y'all.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

Something the comment section demonstrates
is exactly how easy it is to carelessly lead
with emotional knee jerk frustrations and insults.

Respect your fellow Tenno, folks.

OP, if it's no good seeing these comments,
then forgive yourself, and grow here.
Everyone else is welcome to do the same.

Good luck out there, y'all.

I like you. I want to be like you and I try, but man do I get pissed off from people sometimes. I'm sorry guys if I am a big mean face. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, theRCB said:

but man do I get pissed

Oh dude, believe me.. I've been OP.

That's how I know better.

But the moderator was cool about it, told me where I was in the wrong.
I checked my attitude, didn't get any flag on my account, and learned from it.

It happens.
Video games toy with our brains.. getting too wrapped up in it is kinda the appeal.

7 minutes ago, KazuXSora said:

We won't miss you.

Speak for yourself. They've been here since 2018.

I hope either whatever got them so worked up eases up,
or that they're able to give us better perspective with their view.
We could tell them to take a hike, or share the conclusions we've reached,
on why it's not a big deal to us.
No need throwing out the whole person for one post.
They might be a fine player, who's just in a state today.

The only way this game gets better is with everyone being able to express themselves.
Finding the loot the way you wanna do it, putting bullets in Grineer, is all about self expression.

Just a matter of degree and tact in this case.

Edited by kapn655321
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Libpea said:

Things that are worthwhile in game are becoming cheap overtime, and the time invested is wasted as the game changes. The things you felt you earned from playing gradually grows into trash, then what is the point of playing... I am uninstalling right now. Thanks for the good game, it has been my good friend for 2 years.

Rio?  Is that you?  

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, DerGreif2 said:

That's the thing. When everyone can get it it loses its value. And this continues...

If that's the case, then it never had value for you, in the first place. 

1 hour ago, dirtysmile said:

tl;dr you want to lord it over the have-nots. Okay, champ 👏

Classic attitude of veterans(not all of them ofc) in any game, they want feel more special so they can rub it on others faces. 

Yesterday I asked if someone could help with profit taker and this Mr 27 guy came out of nowhere insulting me because other playes should not waste time helping noob like me then instantly ignored me. 

Edited by Bregastor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DerGreif2 said:

Yes because we now at the point again where we nothing that feels like a reward because everyone has it. When everyone has it it just feels cheap and loses its reward factor.

I think you're mistaking feeling of being a special snowflake for feeling of being rewarded.

1 hour ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Or maybe they don't want people to be torn between new content and new rewards farm.

1 hour ago, Selpar said:

Railjack is actually pretty fun once you know what you are doing, which sadly involves a lot of failing at first because the game doesn't really teach you the mode very well at all, and the Wiki hasn't caught up yet because there is a lot of new stuff to figure out...

Right Itzel is no good for RJ. The rest or much more usable espcially Amisha, Frost bubble and Nova slow. Youtube is king when learning RJ. lol

2 hours ago, Megalomaniakaal said:

You get a complete one from nightwave, BP from RJ veil missions, if you are lucky enough, from what I gather.

Oh I see. Now it makes all sense. lol TY better go farm before DE changes their minds.

32 minutes ago, Bregastor said:

Classic attitude of veterans(not all of them ofc) in any game, they want feel more special so they can rub it on others faces. 

Yesterday I asked if someone could help with profit taker and this Mr 27 guy came out of nowhere insulting me because other playes should not waste time helping noob like me then instantly ignored me. 

Mere MR27? Pffft, that's not even a veteran. I, MR28 veteran player, am ready to help you. When I get home.

1 minute ago, Xaero said:

Mere MR27? Pffft, that's not even a veteran. I, MR28 veteran player, am ready to help you. When I get home.

I mean i did it with randoms player, took couple of attempt but we did it, thank you tho. 

Is just that I can't stand elitist attitude in any game, I love to help others when I can and people mocking others tilt me ahah. 

• Satisfied 1

4 hours ago, Libpea said:

It was a good thing when it came out, an exclusive reward...

You are the reason we will never get a reduction on the Hema research cost.