Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, how do I go about getting my grubby hands on Pennant/Quellor?

Rivyn

No wiki on them just yet, and the only info I have is 'invading Grineer Galleons.' What constitutes a galleon? Is that a crewship? Something bigger I haven't seen yet? I've finished Earth, but won't be moving on till I have some better hardware on my poor ship, so do they show up on other planets?

• Like 1

Grineer Galleons are those green motherships with fins full of long barrels on each side. You definitely have seen them before because they are common in Grineer space fleet. It is usually the one who boarded during normal starchart missions like those in Saturn, which has many Grineer Galleons or Grineer Asteroids orbiting.

I got one from an assassination target (ground unit) in an asteroid base (literally uses the asteroid tileset and that big room where you fight Captain Vor) in the last railjack mission of Saturn. Don't know if it's only available from there.

Basically, I think your best bet is to look out for assassination objectives in Grinner bases (of some sort, whether that's an Asteroid, Galleon or whatever) in railjack missions. Don't know if u can get them in any node.

Edited by schilds
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, NoblePhantasm said:

Is there a specific node name for it ? I'm still searching for it.

Kasio's Rest is the Saturn "boss" node. Prepare for sarge levels of bossness :-P.

19 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

So the Weapons is a Boss reward, but the description in the in game Market say “Invade Grineer Galleons in Railjack Missions”.🤨

Well, you do invade their base (wasn't a galleon when mine dropped :-P) to get it.

Edited by schilds
  • Like 3

Clanmate says the blueprints drop from boarding parties on your railjack. The grineer galleons will constantly launch boarding crew, you wait for them to board your ship and kill the enemies to get the blueprint. Lmao, I read it as you board their ship and kill them to get blueprint. So best bet is to just beef up your railjack and do the easiest mission and let galleon send boarding crew.

Edited by Xazur