Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack team

Cheki...

Railjack requires team work and whilst it isn't impossible to find a good team on public, it can take time and sometimes might only lead to 1 mission being played. This is the reason why I'm looking for people to play railjack with, I don't mind your MR and I couldn't care less about experience, I'm just looking for a group to have fun with in this new section to the game.

There isn't really a player limit to this as not everyone wants to play Warframe 24/7, it would just be nice to get a small group together to play this new expansion.

Either comment on this or add me on Warframe, comms aren't needed but are always welcome.

I'd like to see what this mode has to offer. Played a few early skirmishes with a friend and it was fine enough. If possible, I'd like to use discord voice or some other means of reliable and quick comms. Poke me on Warframe or send me a PM over here if you are interested. I am happiest shooting things, explodifying things, but I can also shoot the pe- the omni at broken stuff. Just give me a role and I'll stick to that. I haven't bothered to get a Railjack yet, so I am just crew.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2021-01-04 at 10:29 PM, KirosWulf said:

Hello, I am looking for a railjack group.  I'm currently a rank 9 engineer Love some friends for railjacks

If you're still wanting to play, I'm more than happy to some time, sorry for the late reply, didn't expect anything on this post lol

Archived