Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Syndicate Missions are Broken

cmacq

i'm not sure i get what you say, but i suppose you meant that, e.g., the mission description say it's an extermination run but when you start it, it turns out to be a spy mission?

if so, it's a bit like some of those kuva-lich missions that have the wrong description on them (pavlov/lua for example that always is a spy mission for me like the normal node is, but the kuva-lich mission is described as extermination or capture).

i tested a handfull my current syndicate missions and found no wrong description though. not sure how you could 'stack up points' with any faction either - i mean, you can use up your entire daily standing in one mission, but when the cap-limit is reaches, only the points from a syndicate mission + the bonus from any used emblem is added up (that, beside the daily standing)... but i'm sure, you know all about this part of the syndicate system, so i guess you meant something different.

1 hour ago, Shinku-Prime said:

It actually goes beyond that, at least for me. I keep getting stuck in Suda missions when I'm trying to run Steel Meridian missions.

I've been having this issue with Invasions today and it's been making runs for Mutagen Masses a bit strange. It seems to only be occurring when set to public matchmaking, though, as if it's putting me into the wrong missions with other people, but it's fine when I'm host/alone.

Is it possible the same is happening here, it's incorrect for public syndicate missions but seems okay when run solo?

7 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

hmm, maybe this bug sliped in with the kuva-lich update... where there by chance also a kuva-lich mission on the same node where the syndicate mission was?

Not for me and they are still bugged. Just ran a survival and it's not registering as completed, in other words it appears it can be run as many times as you want

I'm having these issues both with Syndicate and with Kuva Lich alerts - tried to run Sabotage for Steel Meridian and somehow it was a Perrin Sequence Capture -  I'm not friends with Perrin right now so I got no standing for the mission. It doesn't register as complete, either.

Same for several of the Lich alerts I tried to run for relics - seemed like every time I clicked one or two of the missions, it would run a different mission, tick that different mission off the list, and leave the one I clicked still standing.

36 minutes ago, cmacq said:

Not for me and they are still bugged. Just ran a survival and it's not registering as completed, in other words it appears it can be run as many times as you want

ah, so was it labled as survival then? that they are repeatable is indeed strange though... did you tested if they can be indeed redone and if so, they give you the standing again?

1 minute ago, fr4gb4ll said:

ah, so was it labled as survival then? that they are repeatable is indeed strange though... did you tested if they can be indeed redone and if so, they give you the standing again?

Yes and yes

26 minutes ago, nonsensemonster said:

I'm having these issues both with Syndicate and with Kuva Lich alerts - tried to run Sabotage for Steel Meridian and somehow it was a Perrin Sequence Capture -  I'm not friends with Perrin right now so I got no standing for the mission. It doesn't register as complete, either.

Same for several of the Lich alerts I tried to run for relics - seemed like every time I clicked one or two of the missions, it would run a different mission, tick that different mission off the list, and leave the one I clicked still standing.

yes, i thought that DE had mixed up some pointers to the 'mission description' when i had the problem with some nodes where the lich was active... maybe this is indeed a problem with multiple missons on one and the same node - the max i had seen so far was 4 missions, the normal, the lich, the nightmare and a syndicate (or maybe it was a sortie one, not sure). since i was hunting lichs left and right, i only ran the respected mission - might been the others also where not as described... though usually the nightmare type and the normal mission are the same type but the syndicate node often isn't and neither is the sortie missions, but except for a very few cases, the desciption of sortie mission were correct (though at times the conditions were not).