Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Careful When You Fuse Mods X.x;

KamaNightfire

Hello

I just happened to be fusing a few duplicate Steel Fiber modifications and somehow I think I may of fused something I didn't want too D:

But It wasn't my fault! I had selected the mods I wanted to fuse, and once you select " okay " it fuses the mods, but the bug is that if you happen to accidentally click on a mod RIGHT after selecting okay, before it fused them, it will go ahead and fuse the mod you accidentally clicked on as well after the confirmation D:

Please fix this x.x;

Also I have NO IDEA what mod it may have been, I can contact support but I don't know if it's a mod worth fighting over.

It was between " Steel Fiber " and " StormBringer " , so anyone know any mods that fit between those two in an alphabetical order?

Thanks! 

Hello

I just happened to be fusing a few duplicate Steel Fiber modifications and somehow I think I may of fused something I didn't want too D:

But It wasn't my fault! I had selected the mods I wanted to fuse, and once you select " okay " it fuses the mods, but the bug is that if you happen to accidentally click on a mod RIGHT after selecting okay, before it fused them, it will go ahead and fuse the mod you accidentally clicked on as well after the confirmation D:

Please fix this x.x;

Also I have NO IDEA what mod it may have been, I can contact support but I don't know if it's a mod worth fighting over.

It was between " Steel Fiber " and " StormBringer " , so anyone know any mods that fit between those two in an alphabetical order?

Thanks! 

I've had that same situation occur before, but I've never experienced the loss of the mod, especially since the missing mod re-appeared after I refreshed the mod inventory. Anyhow, you could have fused away Streamline, Stretch, or Steady Hands.