Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Missions Should not include Mining/Fishing

Ellis_D

I absolutely loath fishing and mining, i hated it in WOW and i hate it in this game.  Please Please Please consider this when assigning requirements for the awards in nightwave.  My feeling is that it's ok to require fishing or mining for a related award like standing or special things that can only be aquired from fishing / mining. But please do not make me go do this tedious mind numbing content for unrelated things like nightwave awards.  It is honestly making me twitch and cringe to even think about standing by a god damn lake trying to snipe these god forsaken pixels. All i want is a way to actually get cool bonuses in the game without growing to hate playing it and i don't think that is a lot to ask. For the love of all that is gaming please consider finding some other way to grant bonuses that does not make me die inside when i do it.

Sincerely Ellis_D.

These challenges exist specifically for people who like fishing/mining/conservation and who might not like Eidolon hunts and long Kuva survival missions or doing nine daggum invasion missions in a row. By asking to remove these entirely optional challenges you're basically saying you think everybody should play the game the way you play.

Framing this as "forcing" you to do things is 100% dishonest. I don't do challenges I don't like and I'm still in prestige ranks. Nightwave is explicitly designed so you don't have to touch challenges you don't want to.

Just now, Ellis_D said:

I absolutely loath fishing and mining, i hated it in WOW and i hate it in this game.  Please Please Please consider this when assigning requirements for the awards in nightwave.  My feeling is that it's ok to require fishing or mining for a related award like standing or special things that can only be aquired from fishing / mining. But please do not make me go do this tedious mind numbing content for unrelated things like nightwave awards.  It is honestly making me twitch and cringe to even think about standing by a god damn lake trying to snipe these god forsaken pixels. All i want is a way to actually get cool bonuses in the game without growing to hate playing it and i don't think that is a lot to ask. For the love of all that is gaming please consider finding some other way to grant bonuses that does not make me die inside when i do it.

Sincerely Ellis_D.

To me its the best content .....fun, calm, easy and fast.

• Like 1

If we removed NW tasks just because someone didn't like them, we'd have no challenges. 

I hate the defence ones, syndicate missions one, eidolon and PF one, and sortie ones. There are plenty of challenges I've seen people complain about. Even simple ones like "X amount of kills with Y element" 

DE should then rework the fishing ...  I like it, but raw fishes just won't spawn for me in the plains, although i did everything right with the baits and places. Did fishing for 20 minutes and haven't even seen one rare fish ...

Also please inscrease the Hitboxes to where it was.