Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Missions Nodes Are Incorrect (at times)

ParadoxWill

So I've loaded a Lich Mission on Draco, Ceres for Survival. Instead the mission type was Interception. While it was nice to visit the good ol Draco, Ceres from Starchart 2.0, this is simply not cool as I was looking forward to a survival to get thralls.

I've checked around and I am not the only player having the incorrect missions issue (this is issue happens randomly). Please fix when you get a chance sooner than later as this can confuse the entire playerbase.

Unfortunately, I'm having the same issue. I try to queue for a Kuva flood alert mission (that I have not completed yet) and instead it puts me into one of the other kuva missions (often one I have already completed and thus receive no Kuva rewards for finishing). It seems to be locked to either the alert type (as is the case in my example) or the planet the mission is on (which I have also experienced). Don't know if there is a player work-around aside from exiting and reloading warframe, but at the very least this issue needs some attention 😕