Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just soloed the 5th node railjack and it was fairly easy.

Flameduel

So I will preface saying: yes I did play co-op to power myself up, but contrary to popular belief or whatever, it was with random people, it does not require friends (though I did have friends on occasion just for fun). I am 4,3,4,4 on my intrinsic board and my ship is still using the basic gear outside of the front guns being the basic photor which is very cheap. Basically, I got mods,  I upgraded the mods, and I upgraded the grid to make my defensive mods better. to kill a crewship I would face it, and launch myself at it, kill the reactor, and then recall back. I killed the enemies with the head of the ship. People saying it is Impossible without a group, it is quite possible after you play the game a little. Just like when you start the game the first time, you would play with others to start it easier so later on you play solo. Though in this case, there is no ember, or equinox, or mesa, or sayrn to hard carry you. just your wit and your ability to work with the team. (and no this does not mean communicate with your team, it means watch what your team is doing and play accordingly.) and when you have a few mods upgraded, then play on your own.

Same here OP. When things get hairy you can hide inside one of the big asteroids with holes in it and focus on repairs. I don't even have call back unlocked yet for when I need to get back after blowing up a grinner crewship reactor, just fly back the good old fashioned way using archwing while Cy yells at me about hull breaches.

• Like 1

I can reliably solo the first mission node, but I haven't tried any beyond that, mostly because I've noticed that you get a ton more intrinsic points in a group and I have yet to loot a piece of ship equipment solo, whereas I've gotten five pieces in various groups.

But yeah, upgrading my avionics made things quite a bit easier.

• Like 1