Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack boosters

HatedByLifeItself

15 minutes ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

Affinity boosters improve intrinsics point gain.

Resource boosters/drop chance boosters affect resource gain. 

affinity booster works exclsuively with affinity. So no. 

resource booster (the one that doubles pickups) like a smeeta kavat does sometimes works, but not on Dirac aka Space Endo. 

Drop chance/mod drop chance I don't know of. 

Edited by Fire2box

I have over 60 days of affinity booster left.

At the end of the mission result screen, I see I've gotten 11 intrinsic points

But when I go to profile or dry dock to apply the points, I only see half (5) of what was displayed on mission result screens.

This has happened every single instance of the railjack missions I have done.

For example, if mission result said I got 17, I will actually have 8 points.

This leads me to think there's a bug regarding affinity boosters applying correctly.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-12-15 at 3:49 PM, kriptitus said:

I have over 60 days of affinity booster left.

At the end of the mission result screen, I see I've gotten 11 intrinsic points

But when I go to profile or dry dock to apply the points, I only see half (5) of what was displayed on mission result screens.

This has happened every single instance of the railjack missions I have done.

For example, if mission result said I got 17, I will actually have 8 points.

This leads me to think there's a bug regarding affinity boosters applying correctly.

Thats happened to me and I dont even have an affinity booster

On 2019-12-14 at 3:32 AM, Fire2box said:

Drop chance/mod drop chance I don't know of. 

Mod chance booster definitely works. I tried to get a zekti predator and a void hole after getting said booster from a sortie and noticed a massive increase in the amount of railjack mods dropping from enemies (of course, none of the mods I wanted appeared). I'll probably try again the next time I get one of those boosters, until then it's just far too soul-crushing of a grind to even bother.

On 2019-12-14 at 12:17 AM, HatedByLifeItself said:

Anyone tried to see if

Affinity boosters improve intrinsics point gain.

Resource boosters/drop chance boosters affect resource gain. 

TY

"ntrinsic Points are earned by completing Empyrean missions and performing actions that aid in the mission's success, such as repairing hull damage, killing boarding parties, etc. The rate at which these points are earned is affected by Affinity Boosters and the relevant Mod TT 20pxCharm buff."   Font: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Intrinsics

Intrinsics are based solely on affinity gained.  More affinity gained, whether from boosters, stealth kills, or all of the above, the more intrinsic points you gain.

There is some kind of display bug, I think it usually happens when you return to orbiter, but it shows you gained extra on the last mission.  Whatever it shows in mission when you view progress is what you have total.  Well, unless you abort, or fail to make it out of the mission due to bugs, in that case youll lose them because DE was salty over how quickly people could rank them when stealth farm > aborting.(Which even then was quite a grind)

Il y a 2 heures, (PS4)Navalhabr a dit :

ntrinsic Points are earned by completing Empyrean missions and performing actions that aid in the mission's success, such as repairing hull damage, killing boarding parties, etc. The rate at which these points are earned is affected by Affinity Boosters and the relevant Mod TT 20pxCharm buff."

That was a month old comment, ty though 😄