Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Railjack Resources not appearing in inventory

MySizeFitzAll

Pustrels are not making their way to my inventory.  At first I thought they were rare, noting that I only had four.  I made a point to watch out for them in mission, and saw them dropping in bundles of around 20.  I checked in the mission progress screen (during the mission) and they weren't showing up there, checked my inventory upon the mission end - not there either.  Checked with squad-mates after the mission and they said they had received amounts of them.  I've yet to see if other resources are failing to appear, but Pustrels are the ones that have caught my attention.  Mission attempted/deliberately watched: Posit Cluster

Thanks in advance!

Further experimentation done.  Checked during mission before and after seeing notification in bottom left of UI.  Some are not registering during mission into inventory.  I had roughly 180 pustrels that were showing in the mission progress screen.  After making it back to my landing craft, checked inventory.  4 pustrels.

I can confirm, I just did my own testing and found the same. I'd also like to note that it seems that it also doesn't seem to be registering any used Revolite from my missions. If it helps narrow the issue down, I've been playing solo, starting from the dojo and returning to the dojo upon completion of each mission.

Edit: I use friends only if that helps as well.

Edit 2: I figured out my issue. Apparently I need to refine before each mission ends or I don't get the resources? not entirely sure why that is a step that needs to happen.

Edited by Rehero

I have also encountered this problem, but with all resources from my mission in the Posit Cluster. Myself and a squad mate were both missing our nullstones after mission completion. Right before returning to the Dry Dock another squad mate(who received all resources from the mission) was refining our resources through the Forges, while I was returning to the Railjack via Archwing. The squad mate that also received no nullstones after the mission reported gaining some resources that I did not, which leads me to believe that refined resources might be getting shared via proximity, maybe even affinity range, rather than for all players in a mission. I got a ton of resources on that mission, including well over 500 carbides and pustrels, 300-400 copernics, a ton of Isos, a few Bracoids and Kesslers, and a plethora of other resources from that mission. I would be lying if I said I'm not afraid to run more Railjack missions for fear of losing out on those resources, and I would rather not test if squad mates lose out on resources if they are not near me when I refine them through the Forge.

Something to also note: we recovered a Vidar Photor MkI, and I received that, but the squad mate that was missing nullstones but had some other resources does not have that wreckage piece. I'm also missing the two Heat Sink avionics that we recovered, among many others. I did receive one Last Stand Avionic, but that seems to be it from that mission.

• 2 weeks later...

Can also confirm. Been trying to farm Mk III armament wreckage from Veil Proxima. Several different house and archetypes are dropping from pick ups from the mission, but when I go to check armament inventory at the Dry Docks all are missing. This has happened several times now.

[edit] Figured this one out. Comprehension on a little note when configuring the Railjack didn't fully register. If you hit the maximum storage capacity (mine was 30) any additional salvage you pick up will be automatically scraped for Dirac. So that explains the missing salvage, no idea what could be causing materials to go missing though.

Edited by Fenrir600