Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do people get mad over a day old update?

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

There are some horrible gaming communities out there...but the warframe community is the most childish and whiny out of all of them

it's difficult to understand the nature of warframe

"The bane of warframe"

"warframe is burning"

These cringeworthy titles you see on the forums feels like they deliberately trash the new update because it didn't meet their expectations 

I think it's DE's fault for advertising empyrean as an expansion and not as new game mechanic 

Another thing that they should learn to stop doing alongside giving unofficial fixed release dates 

Post your feedback...but after fully studying the update

And don't waste people's time with your emotions

It's a miracle that you're not a console player that doesn't get to provide early feedback

• Like 2

because no one remembers how warframe works. Unbalanced update comes out, gets fixed, gets nerfed, new content time. PoE was a mess, it got fixed, then the resource costs were lowered a ton and made it farm-able in like a week? now its virtually ignored and we get railjack that is supposed to connect with it eventually... but really how much connection do u expect? i doubt it will be much for a very long time.

that being said aside from the bugs and resource changes that are sure to come im having fun with it. people just like to complain on these forums because they can't solo it and they stopped trying to get good years ago

Jip, these are some epic cringe titles.  Some folks just want something to fail because it will validate their opinions and world view.  Empyrean is fun, but you need (for now) a full squad of [DEEP GASP] ACTUAL PEOPLE to play with.  Wow what a novel concept!  A game with multiplayer caters to the multiplayer first OMG what a surprise!  The amount of salt I see here on the forms are NOT reflective of the actual game experience.  Take a look at the amount of folks around the HIGH level nodes on Earth alone and the overwhelming positive reception in game to see what folks actually think about it.  Rather then the whiny babies who just run here with essentially ten minutes of game-play experience to complain about everything.

• Like 3

It is sad really. We get new stuff, the devs are honest and tell us to expect bugs and whatnot and people still decide that throwing their $h!# ar the walls is the way forward rather than offer constructive feedback.

If they hate it that much then play something else and leave the rest of us to it. It's not like anyone is forcing them to play stuff 🤨

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

There are some horrible gaming communities out there...but the warframe community is the most childish and whiny out of all of them

"The bane of warframe"

"warframe is burning"

These cringeworthy titles you see on the forums feels like they deliberately trash the new update because it didn't meet their expectations 

I think it's DE's fault for advertising empyrean as an expansion and not as new game mechanic 

Another thing that they should learn to stop doing alongside giving unofficial fixed release dates 

It's a miracle that you're not a console player that doesn't get to provide early feedback

While i agree with you, ive also to mention some things are worth being very salty about...
Like broken melee in railjack missions or the sudden deaths ( i even see mr28 people being one shot just when they left the airlock...)

keep in mind you only have 5 revives, nobody can revive you out there, you try go leave the airlock and before you see the outsides you already hear your character dying...

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Vyra said:

the sudden deaths ( i even see mr28 people being one shot just when they left the airlock...)

^^ The reason that prevents me from using Itzal after i tried using that before switching back to Amesha.

Edited by GPrime96

1 minute ago, GPrime96 said:

^^ The reason that prevents me from using Itzal after i tried using that before saitching back to Amesha.

Yeah my amesha is still in progress ryt now.
I actually use Odonata prime but she gets shot down easy too, not THAT easy but KO on spawn also happens.

40 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Have you seen Warhammer 40k community? Warframe is like heaven and warframe players are the most thankful and the most holy of the holiest angels in all mortal realms AND BEYOND compared to that dark daemon-infested ever-changing abyss called "Warhammer 40k community".

> And don't waste people's time with your emotions

OK then, let's address the elephant in the room then: Where's railjack? Where's the poi system? Where's the kuva lich system? Where is the new quest? Where is the balance? Where are the ruins? Where's the new quest? Why is everything super grindy even for Warframe?

These are legit questions which DE has failed to answer. The railjack that's been released is a glorified tech demo at this point which has one mission type, very few enemy types, and with super grindy systems. So while you call people whiners, I say they have actual concerns about this game now.

Edited by Countess_Hapmuhr
spleleling
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

"The bane of warframe"

"warframe is burning"

It think because the expectations where really high, and railjack was teased 2 years ago, so I understant if people aren't satisfied with what they got.

Having said that, i feel some playeras are overeacting, saying this is "the end of warframe" or "this is disgusting (end me)", just for the sake of it

*Mini Rant incoming*

I belive some even wanted this update to fail, like, they hold a grudge with DE or something. For example, I saw on zanagoth twitter that he was like:"lets check this trainwreck" and then "I really wanted thi update to be good...yadda yadda yadda, #*!%ing whiteknights REEEEEEEE"; no, you didn't, you just want raids back, whatever DE puts out that is not raids is automatically worthless to you

Edited by (PS4)Jack_Mahler
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

Better question : Why de can't release the content without gamebreaking bugs and laughably ridiculous balance?

Because they need guinea pigs like us to test
Seem these are the acceptable practice nowadays, Bug-ridden software, hardware, not talking about games in general.

Maybe because there are too many lines of code to debug???

Edited by cftmon
spelling

While at launch I expected a lot of bugs I wasn't expecting 8 (or more) crashes in a single day.

Tho I wasn't really mad just disappointed really.

Anyways I think once they iron out the bugs Railjack will be a fine game mode. When it works doesn't freeze on me it is pretty fun. I got myself some really good squadmates. I lije the upgrade system too tho UI could use some work. It's a tad bit overwhelming.

• Like 1

Because this community is full of salt and cannot be pleased.

Like, I know there's problems with it, but DAYUM, you are some stressed out temperamental folk...

Step back, breathe... sip some tea, or whatever you do to relax.

14 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

I wasn't expecting 8 (or more) crashes in a single day.

I haven't crashed yet. I have seen players in my crew falling off the map.

Which just SCREAMS to me that DE needs dedicated servers. The host/client issues happen in every damn update, and never really go all the way away.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Jack_Mahler said:

Having said that, i feel some playeras are overeacting, saying this is "the end of warframe" or "this is disgusting (end me)", just for the sake of it

*Mini Rant incoming*

I belive some even wanted this update to fail, like, they hold a grudge with DE or something.

I said it in another thread: Some people must have drafted up their rageposts about Railjack being a bad update, because they were whining in less than 12 hours.

1 hour ago, Countess_Hapmuhr said:

The railjack that's been released is a glorified tech demo at this point which has one mission type, very few enemy types, and with super grindy systems.

Have you left Earth Proxima? I haven't, I'm just legit curious if Skirmish is really all there is further in, and I'm about halfway through Earth. Admittedly, you'd think even the first area would have some variety. Hopefully they're working hard on that.

1 hour ago, Countess_Hapmuhr said:

Why is everything super grindy even for Warframe?

I'll respond only to this one... you're wearing rose-tinted glasses.

• Nitain Extract
  • Orokin Cells
  • Cryotic
  • Mutagen Samples
  • Nidus parts
  • Khora parts

And that's just off the top of my head. Sorry, but the grind for RJ resources right now is nowhere half as bad as other content... certainly not the lich content.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

the problem is people expecting things to run smoothly right out of the gate. that's not gonna happen right away, the only times I've ever seen bug-free updates are on games where updates take months to arrive, and even then, there's always a few that slip through the net. Warframe won't be one of those games because DE needs to keep updating at least once a month, which is not enough time to get an update to such incredibly high standards. that said they shouldn't have to because PC players can find the bugs much faster than DE and report them: launch now, fix later to keep up with deadlines.

whenever an update arrives, even on console, I expect it to not run smoothly for a least a week, by which time our lord and saviour, almighty RedText has usually appeared to inform us of hotfixes. eventually though, it all evens out. and look on the bright side: at least updates don't break the entire game like what Bethesda does each time with Fallout 76. it could always be worse.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

the problem is people expecting things to run smoothly right out of the gate.

Nah, I just expect DE to learn from their mistakes and actually listen to feedback. It's not like we have years of Riven Feedback, drop chance feedback, archwing feedback, etc. No, let's just release Liches with a 5% Ephemera chance even though just a few months ago we buffed the Exploiter Orb to 10% from 6%. Even better, let's add more randomized stat drops. And to double down, we will heavily nerf Arch-Guns and Itzal!

Honestly, Railjacked for me is highly boring. I place my Haste mote at the exit door, go into Amesha, and have absolutely no way to die, I slow enemies, I move fast / high fire rate, and I'm doing a general Archwing Exterminate with pretty visuals....

• Like 1