Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instant QoL potential Railjack improvements

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

Let us recruit and  assign NPCs do the menial tasks with varying efficiencies level 1, 2, 3. Give us a fire supression system we can pop off using our own Warframe energy. That way we can get back to doing what Warframes do best, killing S#&&#036

Also we shouldn't have to use resources for ammo, instead our Warframes energy or even our operators energy, just something other than resources.  Just my opinions from what I seen so far. 

• Like 1

10 минут назад, (XB1)SixGunLove сказал:

Let us recruit and  assign NPCs do the menial tasks with varying efficiencies level 1, 2, 3. Give us a fire supression system we can pop off using our own Warframe energy. That way we can get back to doing what Warframes do best, killing S#&&#036

Also we shouldn't have to use resources for ammo, instead our Warframes energy or even our operators energy, just something other than resources.  Just my opinions from what I seen so far. 

They told NPCs are gonna be in 2020. And there is special Avionics mod that allows you to automatically extinguish fires once per time period.

And energy in ammo? Mind over matter huh?