Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Warframes With Master Ranks

TriggerHappyWhiteGuy

I originally thought that all warframes should have mastery ranks but thanks to this great community feedback I got i was persuaded out of thinking this way and now look at it from a different perspective and would like your guys opinion.

First off the reason why mastery ranks did not work with original warframes was there was way to many different play styles and the DE wanted equilibrium between them so they could not be classified into tiers.

Second thing I did notice that people want stronger versions on the prime warframes.

Now what I was thinking is that before the Nerfs, the original warframes where stronger but not game breaking. So keeping that in mind, what if they made the Prime versions what the original warframe was before the nerfs and just put a mastery ranking on Prime versions only.

I think this would solve people complaining about nerfs and wanting stronger prime versions.

To get a better idea of what I mean because some frames have not been nerfed yet I should be able to give a example.

Nova right now has not been nerfed so nova prime would be how nova is now and the original would be weaker due to nerfs and also nova prime would have a mastery rank making it harder to obtain

Summarized version

The original non-prime warframes currently and should always have no mastery rank and keep getting nerfed until balance is achieved.

The prime warframes will basically be the original warframes before the nerfs meaning that they will be a bit stronger but not game breaking but has mastery ranks.

Sorry if this is confusing to read, I will comment or edit if you don't understand something.I want useful feedback only so no trolls and if you have better suggestions please try and contribute or if you don't like the idea at all then give reasons with details.

While i agree prime version need to be better, making the non-nerf version is game breaking is many ways. (Nyx chaos everything, Iron Skin Godmode and the likes.) which is why they where Nerf in the first place. i would be happy with Just more Shield/Hp/Energy. and maybe ad innate Energy regen on them.. of like .4 ( combine with energy regen(0.6) to make 1

This would depress me, why? Because Prime Frames are UGLY. I could care less about balance, half the Frames I use is due to if they look cool or not in my eyes, Frost Prime is honestly... fugly. Same goes with Mag Prime, I don't use Rhino because he's ugly as hell to me. I have every Frame ingame currently and due to my preferances I really only use 4, and if suddenly a Prime got released for every single Frame and all the base Frames got nerfed to the ground in a similar fashion to Ember, I'd probably drop Warframe. I hardly enjoyed farming for Mag Prime and I enjoyed her look even less, having to deal with that on 15 other Frames would be... horrific.

This would depress me, why? Because Prime Frames are UGLY. I could care less about balance, half the Frames I use is due to if they look cool or not in my eyes, Frost Prime is honestly... fugly. Same goes with Mag Prime, I don't use Rhino because he's ugly as hell to me. I have every Frame ingame currently and due to my preferances I really only use 4, and if suddenly a Prime got released for every single Frame and all the base Frames got nerfed to the ground in a similar fashion to Ember, I'd probably drop Warframe. I hardly enjoyed farming for Mag Prime and I enjoyed her look even less, having to deal with that on 15 other Frames would be... horrific.

if your talking about due to helms (does't like mag prime helm) you can change your helm

http://gyazo.com/784d186d5bf6096067c93f6f02da7024.png (mag prime with normal Mag helm)

Edited by Tacgnomancer

While i agree prime version need to be better, making the non-nerf version is game breaking is many ways. (Nyx chaos everything, Iron Skin Godmode and the likes.) which is why they where Nerf in the first place. i would be happy with Just more Shield/Hp/Energy. and maybe ad innate Energy regen on them.. of like .4 ( combine with energy regen(0.6) to make 1

Probably something higher than 0.4, since a max Energy Siphon regen rate already gets rounded up from 0.6 to 1.

Probably something higher than 0.4, since a max Energy Siphon regen rate already gets rounded up from 0.6 to 1.

Yea but thats a aura mod that takes a slot, this is something "free" jsut for you with the frame it self. anything over .4 would be eacly make u too godly.

if your talking about due to helms (does't like mag prime helm) you can change your helm

http://gyazo.com/784d186d5bf6096067c93f6f02da7024.png (mag prime with normal Mag helm)

No... I'm talking about Primes ingeneral. So far none of them look good, base helm or not. My primary problem is the gold trim stuff but I honestly just don't like there looks, so unless some Prime that actually looks good to me releases, Primes are just Mastery Fodder and nothing more for me.