Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tiny Ash tweaks

(PSN)RazorPhoenix970

Could we have a way to opt out of Bladestorm at any time, it's helpful that we can jump into Bladestorm when we like since this helps Ash not get blown to pieces but most of the time I need the protection for one maybe two seconds then want to leave. Maybe make pressing Teleport again take you out of Bladestorm.

For the purposes of things like Arcane Trickery and Arcane Ultimatum can slash proc kills from Bladestorm count as finisher kills, please.

While I disagree for the fact that his bs needs more than tiny tweaks, I do agree that there should be a way to opt out of bs. Also I have a solution to improve bs tell me what you think.

4th Ability:

·       When activating the ability, it will start instantly.

·       Pressing the ability will bring you into the animation while holding the ability will send clones out to kill instead of you.

·       If you want to jump out of bs, press the ability again and the clones will continue to kill enemies.

·       Enemies that are red can be killed by players.

·       There is no limit to how many enemies he can kill within the radius of the enemy he`s aiming at.

·       An indicator is shown of the number of enemies that are going to be killed by bs.

·       Sliding before activating will increase the animation speed by 20%.

On 2019-12-16 at 3:15 PM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

When activating the ability, it will start instantly.

·       Pressing the ability will bring you into the animation

This was old Bladestorm...which people got sick of and eventually it got changed

holding the ability will send clones out to kill instead of you.

The intent of the current iteration of Bladestorm is first and foremost that you don't have to be locked into Bladestorm's animation. Since holding is invariably a secondary thought and therefore most people will simply tap the ability, it will put them in the animation which will be a step backwards.

An indicator is shown of the number of enemies that are going to be killed by bs.

It already exists however it counts the number of marks left to be hit by bladestorm

Enemies that are red can be killed by players

Currently any enemy marked by Bladestorm can still be killed by other players, this is ultimately unnecessary

If you want to jump out of bs, press the ability again and the clones will continue to kill enemies.

I opted for Teleport since it's how he gets into Bladestorm currently but pressing Bladestorm instead is arguably more intuitive though👍

Sliding before activating will increase the animation speed by 20%

Why though? Bladestorm gives already you: Safety while in the animation, a distraction (not a very good one though) as your clones do draw aggro which can be useful if you're not invisible. Your addition just feels like it doesn't really offer much to Bladestorm to warrant the extra action

6 minutes ago, (PS4)RazorPhoenix970 said:

-snip-

Yes coz enemies had increased damage reduction which meant it was harder for other frames to kill them, If that was not the case ppl wouldn't have complained about it.

I personally prefer that but if it was switched, I won`t have an issue with it besides if ppl press by accident then can just press to jump out of it plus ppl would have to get use to it, if you want it you will adapt.

I know but not the way I want it to.

I know and yes it`s unnecessary NOW coz of the way bs works but with my idea its necessary otherwise it would have the same probs as the old bs.

This already existed but it was a bug, I`m just bring it back but I will say it`s not necessary to have.