Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should neural sensors and neurodes be a bit more common

KawaiiNacho

I nearly have 500 hours in this game (which quite frankly isnt that much compared to others) and I never have any reserve neural sensors or neurodes for when I need to make stuff. Their drop chance is very low, even on the farm missions and in general its just tedious and tiresome to farm them. Compared to gallium, which is barely used, its drop chance seems to be a lot higher.

Im not saying the drop rate should be as high as gallium, I just think it should be a little bit more common so I dont feel like pulling my hair out running plato for the 7th time to get 2 neurodes.

23 minutes ago, KawaiiNacho said:

I nearly have 500 hours in this game (which quite frankly isnt that much compared to others) and I never have any reserve neural sensors or neurodes for when I need to make stuff. Their drop chance is very low, even on the farm missions and in general its just tedious and tiresome to farm them. Compared to gallium, which is barely used, its drop chance seems to be a lot higher.

Im not saying the drop rate should be as high as gallium, I just think it should be a little bit more common so I dont feel like pulling my hair out running plato for the 7th time to get 2 neurodes.

Install the app on a mobile device, so you can manage your extractors more efficiently. Over time it makes a significant difference. 

Also, mix it up with the planets you play on. Make yourself a Nekros with a good farming build too. 

Good luck Tenno. 

49 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Install the app on a mobile device, so you can manage your extractors more efficiently. Over time it makes a significant difference. 

Also, mix it up with the planets you play on. Make yourself a Nekros with a good farming build too. 

Good luck Tenno. 

When I farm neurodes or neural sensors I always use nekros but the results usually stay the same or I just have bad luck.

I often use extractors but its not guaranteed I will get those resources, and more often than not, I craft my formas faster than I extract those resources.