Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack actually lacks on foot missions, yep

rockscl

The space fighting is cool and satisfying for me, but the crewship clearing is extremely easy, its like a 1 room extermination mission type, imho there should have isntances of defense, mobile defense, rescue, etc, all during a railjack mission, also those instances of on foot mission should award common resources but with higher numbers due to the rarity of the mission spawn.

Something like that..

(also let me choose NOT to host missions please)

Edited by rockscl

Nice idea, but I think they should emphasize more the "explore, find a lost ship/planet/other and go inside it on foot to search for enemies and loot" like i need more of that. The space GTA aspect is reeeeaaally what I dig personnally. I don't think missions have to give better normal mission reward, because we get railjack ressources already, just add the normal ressources to be available in railjack missions like when you are on foot but don't give more than normal missions because if they do that who will do normal missions after unlocking railjack ? 😕

hace 28 minutos, Mephane dijo:

Just wait, at some point you will also start boarding asteroid bases and galleons.

sure, and orokin towers, derelicts, it almost obvious and they would have considered more than once, im probably stating the obvious because someone has to do it now and then

I think the infantry work might be easy because combat is easy. DE will have to put something artificial like stat boosts to make it harder. Either that or prolong the process of taking over the ships by, again, artificially increasing the number of enemies you need to clear/making ships bigger and longer to traverse. Instead, what we need is better core gameplay.

Edited by Tellakey