Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So what's with guardsmen draining your energy?

(XBOX)SupremeMorph

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Lucas Jameson said:

It seems now that when a guardsman blocks your attack, there is a seemingly random chance that they just flatline your energy, as in from 330 to 0 in a single blow. What's with that? Has this always been a thing and I'm only just noticing now?

There are two possibilities for this occurrence that I'm aware of... the first is a Shock Eximus, since electric damage procs drain energy. The second would be an Energy Leech Eximus, whose very presence drains energy.

Another possibility is that the Guardsman variant of the Amphis staff (which all Guardsmen and Prosecutors are equipped with) is generating Electric damage procs on block, which would drain energy.

3 minutes ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

There are two possibilities for this occurrence that I'm aware of... the first is a Shock Eximus, since electric damage procs drain energy. The second would be an Energy Leech Eximus, whose very presence drains energy.

Another possibility is that the Guardsman variant of the Amphis staff (which all Guardsmen and Prosecutors are equipped with) is generating Electric damage procs on block, which would drain energy.

Likely the latter, I believe. This wasn't an eximus drain over time, this was 300 energy gone in a second. When did they add electric procs draining energy?

1 minute ago, (XB1)Lucas Jameson said:

When did they add electric procs draining energy?

No idea, but I've noticed that if you're within aura range of a Shock Eximus, the proc will drain energy while active.

2 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Were Electric procs (versus the player) stealth buffed?

Maybe?