Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Railjack - Only 1 Battle Avionics Slot Usable?

Muntyness

Alrighty, so basically I've found my first Battle Avionic "Seeker Volly" which fires 16 homing missiles for 100 flux energy. However when looking at it on the Avionics screen, it only shows up when I click on the 3rd (rightmost) battle avionics grid slot.

So either it's bugged somehow, or each grid slot is bound to a different armament (the nose turrets, side cannons and missile pod). If it's the second one (with slots bound to specific armaments), then the UI really needs to make it obvious, and if it's just bugged it would be nice to know.

They may be intended to work that way since they may be set up as warframe and archwing abilities i.e going from left to right from cheap to most costly. So you can never have more than one that costs 100 flux etc.

Though I havent gotten one so for all I know they may all cost 100 flux. Otherwise it would fit in with the systems of frames and wings.

8 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

They may be intended to work that way since they may be set up as warframe and archwing abilities i.e going from left to right from cheap to most costly. So you can never have more than one that costs 100 flux etc.

Though I havent gotten one so for all I know they may all cost 100 flux. Otherwise it would fit in with the systems of frames and wings.

That's an interesting thought. Ive just got tether myself, so I can tell you that Tether costs 50 flux energy and Seeker Volly costs 100. I guess we'll see if theres a battle avionics that only costs something like 25 flux energy that goes into the first slot.

10 hours ago, Muntyness said:

That's an interesting thought. Ive just got tether myself, so I can tell you that Tether costs 50 flux energy and Seeker Volly costs 100. I guess we'll see if theres a battle avionics that only costs something like 25 flux energy that goes into the first slot.

It would make sense since they said they were going to be like warframe powers but for railjacks. Report back what you find cos I'm interested in knowing. 🙂

• 5 weeks later...

On 2019-12-14 at 8:42 PM, SneakyErvin said:

It seems that it works precisely as you described