Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are almost all primary exilus polarities Madurai?

Geraaltix

The vast majority of exilus mods are Naramon polarity. Using a forma to clear every single exilus slot I come across on a weapon is getting tedious. It feels like this was done maliciously.

I don't want to imagine DE giggling at their computer screens as they declare almost every single weapon exilus Madurai and saying to themselves, "Ha HA!  You'll have to use a forma on ALL THESE WEAPONS! Take THAT, losers!"

I know this is not happening. But it feels like it is.

On 2019-12-14 at 6:05 PM, Geraaltix said:

The vast majority of exilus mods are Naramon polarity.

The vast majority of Exilus polarities are deliberately wrong, so that you have to burn one more Forma. Just take a look at bows and that Naramon polarity laughing at you; because my Dread needed a Mutation or Recoil mod.

1 minute ago, ShortCat said:

The vast majority of Exilus polarities are deliberately wrong, so that you have to burn one more Forma. Just take a look at bows and that Naramon polarity laughing at you; because my Dread needed a Mutation or Recoil mod.

It really would have been preferable to have left them blank.  Just as many or more people would spend forma on them, but it wouldn't appear as cynical (or clueless) a move on DE's part.