Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Have Nightmares About Dying, Falling, Or Running.... I Have Nightmares About The Miter

Solaurus

Seriously. The concept is cool but the weapon is just so horrible. From the craptastic accuracy (it seems that the blades don't fly to where the marker is, forcing you to half-guess where to shoot), to the pretty bad damage, and the bouncing mechanics that can't hit the side of a Carnival Cruise Liner. This weapon makes me physically sick and I lash myself like a 12th century monk every time I remember I potatoed it. Can someone remind me why this abomination against the human race exists or if they even like it?

Idk, Grineer Eviscerators made us all want to try Miter... but when we all found out Eviscerators obviously have some hidden "Miter Tech" that Tenno obviously dun know about it left a bad after taste in everyones mouth... with this is complete S#&$ at the tip of our tongues, just ready to be said...

The eviserators have a semi auto assault rifle that is like the saw gun from unreal tournament - and everyone knows that thing was badass. I still can't figure out why DE did NOT go with that design...

They have a thing against Tenno having a Mobile-Disemboweler...

Edited by EinRyu

The eviserators have a semi auto assault rifle that is like the saw gun from unreal tournament - and everyone knows that thing was badass. I still can't figure out why DE did NOT go with that design...

Likely because it would have made Soma seem like an underpowered child's toy.

Miter Vandal confirmed.

Serious Notes:

125 Serrated Blade damage + Innate Penetration + 20 round clip = Very very attractive sniper weapon

Slow travel speed + Slow Charge + Tiny hit-box + Unpredictable bounces = Very very frustrating weapon

With a potato and a few forma, this weapon could easily rival the bow snipers. However, nobody has actually maxed it out because it's so frustrating to use. I've thought about it, but everytime I see the blade's edge go through my target, but miss, I just want to rage-quit.

It exists because people wanted the gun that was wielded by eviscerators, which literally raped anything that was immobile, turns out we received gimped version.

Literally? The eviscerators only ever shot at me. I mean, Warframe's rated only T as far as I know. I don't think that would be in there.

Edited by Meenmu

I came here expecting some hilarious troll post saying that the Miter gives you nightmares because it tries to beat you in your sleep, steal your girlfriend and leave the toilet seat up.

I am beyond disappointed.

Edited by Ion_Sig

put Shred+Speed Trigger on your miter, instant AI miter and it punctures through swaths of enemies.

The Miter is my current anti-infested weapon of choice, and am working on it's second time around getting polarized

The projectile speed and bouncing mechanics/ballistics make the Miter a very unattractive primary.

The projectile speed and bouncing mechanics/ballistics make the Miter a very unattractive primary.

The bouncing mechanic is not that bad considering most (aka, all other) main weapons happen to, you know, stop on impact with a surface. As for the projectile speed, it's the same deal as with using the Ogris and other 'slow' weapons : compensate for the projectile's trajectory.

Edited by Wiegraf

Dont try to charge, take advantage of huge mag, forget about bouncing and stop whining. Dmg is high enough, being able to oneshot 70lvl lancers without charging. Only real downside of this gun is sniper ammo usage but even then it isnt as ammo hungry as soma supra braton or whatever.

The bouncing mechanic is not that bad considering most (aka, all other) main weapons happen to, you know, stop on impact with a surface. As for the projectile speed, it's the same deal as with using the Ogris and other 'slow' weapons : compensate for the projectile's trajectory.

I'd take a Glaive over the Miter any day of the week because that weapon is so bad. The projectile speed is makes the Miter a terrible "sniping weapon" if it was even one in the first place. The fact that you can't spam the Miter makes it worse, as it makes leading a chore; at least the Ogris and Supra compensate with the explosion radius and spray of bullets, respectively.

I'd take a Glaive over the Miter any day of the week because that weapon is so bad. The projectile speed is makes the Miter a terrible "sniping weapon" if it was even one in the first place. The fact that you can't spam the Miter makes it worse, as it makes leading a chore; at least the Ogris and Supra compensate with the explosion radius and spray of bullets, respectively.

Those two use the oh-so common rifle pool of ammo as well, right? Miter uses the bumfuck-as-hell sniper ammo pool.

Those two use the oh-so common rifle pool of ammo as well, right? Miter uses the bumfuck-as-hell sniper ammo pool.

Sniper rifle ammo's dropping more these days, so it's really not much of an excuse. The Supra burns through ammunition so fast, while the Ogris needs a nerf to ammo reserves (i.e. change "sniper ammo" to "special ammo").

Miter Vandal confirmed.

Serious Notes:

125 Serrated Blade damage + Innate Penetration + 20 round clip = Very very attractive sniper weapon

Slow travel speed + Slow Charge + Tiny hit-box + Unpredictable bounces = Very very frustrating weapon

With a potato and a few forma, this weapon could easily rival the bow snipers. However, nobody has actually maxed it out because it's so frustrating to use. I've thought about it, but everytime I see the blade's edge go through my target, but miss, I just want to rage-quit.

I almost did. It is the best weapon for Mag.(Bullet attractor).

Max Speed Trigger

Max Shred

Max Piercing Hit

Max Wildfire

Max Splitchamber

Rank 4 Hellfire

Rank 8 Serration(used 12 points)

One Open slot.

Edited by Makemap

I almost did. It is the best weapon for Mag.(Bullet attractor).

Max Speed Trigger

Max Shred

Max Piercing Hit

Max Wildfire

Max Splitchamber

Rank 4 Hellfire

Rank 8 Serration(used 12 points)

One Open slot.

The sad part is, it is no longer 125 damage, but got nerf to 50 damage :'(

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Miter

You do realize that the 50 damage stat is the base damage of the Miter, right?