Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rotating missions?

blazer572

Question

So Im semi new to the game. PLayed it years ago on ps4 and now playing on PC. So im playing a Wisp warframe which I love and When playing last night I did a mission a couple times which was I dont rem the name but I was defending a pod. When we left after wave 15, I queued back, got the same mission. So I go to do it a third time, the name and activity was the same(dont rem what it was called since im at work) but now it was throwing me into a mission having to gather oxygen. Then today, I queued for the same mission again, and it threw me into some other kind of mission. DOnt rem off the top of my head what it was. 

Any Ideas?

3 answers to this question

The matchmaking system (at least for non-railjack missions) is currently bugged - rather than putting you into a squad on the same node as the one you selected, it just picks one that's available on the same planet.

This means that you could pick the same node on a planet multiple times in a row, get thrown into an existing squad each time, and never get into the mission type that you selected.

Of course, if it sets you up as the host of the squad, then you're guaranteed to get your chosen node/mission type.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Quarterdane said:

The matchmaking system (at least for non-railjack missions) is currently bugged - rather than putting you into a squad on the same node as the one you selected, it just picks one that's available on the same planet.

This means that you could pick the same node on a planet multiple times in a row, get thrown into an existing squad each time, and never get into the mission type that you selected.

Of course, if it sets you up as the host of the squad, then you're guaranteed to get your chosen node/mission type.

Thanks for the info. Im thinking the defense map was playing put me in with another team as each time, the mode was just starting and most of the time when im getting other maps is when im in there solo.

Thanks again.