Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Big finger on railjack

Lazarow

Probably a hint regarding Duviri(they are giants?), inspired by the biblical "finger of god". HeyKiddo is more tied towards your older twin, and the WW dialogue getting repeated suggests that they might have sacrificed something for you in the past/will sacrifice something in the future, waiting for you to repay them.

7 hours ago, evil713 said:

I’ve actually had a different theory, there is a rather large scale difference between inside the railjack and outside the railjack, I think the finger is actually normal sized and people inside the railjack are shrunk down. 

This might actually be the case.

On 2019-12-15 at 4:39 AM, FurianStorm said:

and what about the creepy operator voice.. hello kiddo...
guess we have to wait for the davuri paradox or what ever it was called for more answers.
For now I think its a nice joke for DE showing us the finger 😛

That's not Wall-E whispering. That's Lotus whispering

Its called a Reliquary drive right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reliquary

reliquaries are church artifacts that usually contains remains of saints or whatnot. some of them use to allow you to touch them, although many are just a holding case done in gold and jewels. sometimes well known corpses where even parted out to be a dispaly and bring good blessings to the people that came to see them.

this look familiar by chance
800px-French_-_Reliquary_for_a_Finger_Bo

"Franco-Flemish Gothic philatory for a finger bone, late 15th century"

so the difference is that what we have is actually a Philatory- 

"A philatory is a transparent reliquary designed to contain and exhibit the bones and relics of saints. This style of reliquary has a viewing portal by which to view the relic contained inside. During the later Middle Ages, the monstrance form, mostly used for consecrated hosts, was sometimes used for reliquaries. These housed the relic in a rock crystal or glass capsule mounted on a column above a base, enabling the relic to be displayed to the faithful."

So I think the real question is, Who is the saint of the void and are we the faithfull? 

• Like 1

Also side note: this raises a LOT of questions form me as there are Reliquarys for like every part of the body... even heads. considering it moved, im wondering if its like the iron gient and the void is it trying to get back to itself or something.

*sips tea*

The possibilities are rather disturbing 

Best case: Zordon

Worst case: Andross 

Edited by Fluff-E-Kitty

Maybe it's a Lucky Orokin's Finger? Those are magic you know...

EDIT: And it's in a snow globe key chain fit for a giant! Will we be able to buy Railjack finger snow globe keychains in the near future? Quite the conversation piece should anyone happen to look at your keys...

Edited by nslay

On 2019-12-14 at 1:33 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

There may be giants

Why is the world in love again?

Why are we marching hand-in-hand?

Why are the ocean levels rising up?

It's a brand new record for 1990 They Might Be Giants' brand new album: Flood

...wait.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...