Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

NO AFFINITY GAINED SINCE RAILJACK UPDATE

Pandorkia

16 minutes ago, Pandorkia said:

my view during missions looks as though there's a circle "fracture"

Are you by any chance using Staticor? Because fully charged shots leave behind some weird vision-warping sphere right now.

17 minutes ago, Pandorkia said:

I've received no affinity

This though I can't say I've experienced, are you talking about Affinity or Mastery?

What items are you trying to gain Affinity on / Mastery from, and in what way are you going about that?

I have thrice had my railjack mission-end results show my primary weapon (Glaxion Vandal) now ranked up to max rank, and then when I return to my orbiter it's still at 29. Seemed to level okay in a regular relic run, but when doing railjack missions even if I'm boarding ships and shooting baddies with it to have it hit 30, it's stuck at 29 after.

19 minutes ago, OsirusVGG said:

I have thrice had my railjack mission-end results show my primary weapon (Glaxion Vandal) now ranked up to max rank, and then when I return to my orbiter it's still at 29. Seemed to level okay in a regular relic run, but when doing railjack missions even if I'm boarding ships and shooting baddies with it to have it hit 30, it's stuck at 29 after.

Oh damn I've seen that actually. My Zaar was displayed as lvl 30 on mission end screen and then I went to change it only to find it level 28.

Yeah. Can confirm from more missions after, things still level fine outside of railjack. But affinity gained seems to not count.

My guess is that because affinity gained is translated to Intrinsics, it's not givingit to weapons. But was hoping that's a bug and the intent was for it to count for both, as display seems to indicate.