Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

RJ. Rank 3 of (tactical?) intrinsics "fast travel through your vessel" not working.

Aanekh

Intrinsics skill "fast travel through vessel" not showing up for me as it is others. Players have stated that upon opening the command screen there should be symbols to click within the ship mini-map. I am upgraded to level 3 and am not getting this option, instead just a grey outline mini-map with nothing to click. Tried it within missions, tried it in free flight. Not working

1 минуту назад, Aanekh сказал:

Intrinsics skill "fast travel through vessel" not showing up for me as it is others. Players have stated that upon opening the command screen there should be symbols to click within the ship mini-map. I am upgraded to level 3 and am not getting this option, instead just a grey outline mini-map with nothing to click. Tried it within missions, tried it in free flight. Not working

Maybe you use minimap (M key) and not Tactical screen (L key)?

28 minutes ago, denis-ldv said:

Maybe you use minimap (M key) and not Tactical screen (L key)?

There is no minimap button in the railjack keybinding options. You can bring up a minimap when not piloting but it doesn't allow any interaction

2 минуты назад, Aanekh сказал:

There is no minimap button in the railjack keybinding options. You can bring up a minimap when not piloting but it doesn't allow any interaction

Can you post screenshot of your map?

And I suggested you to use Tactical screen (not minimap)

Edited by denis-ldv