MERCURIAL

Health : 100 -> 300

Shield :125 -> 375

Energy :125 -> 175

Sprint Speed :1.05

Armor : 50

Aura Polarity : V

LIQUID EDGES

Empowers Mercurial's melee attacks with added damage and range with releases of solidified mercury. Deals 10/20/30/40% of melee weapon's standard damage as serrated blade damage over a 1/1.5/2/2.5 meters range for 20 seconds. Focus increases the damage bonus while Stretch increases range.

OR

(ErudiusNacht) Mercurial generates a blade of mercury that is slashed forward into a narrow 30 degree arc and deals 100/200/400/600 serrated blade damage over 4/8/12/16 meters to all enemies caught within it's range. Power Strength increases damage while Power Range increases the maximum reach.

MERCURY FIELD

Grants Mercurial and allies damage resistance to their shields. Shields gain 30/60/90/120 Armor for 20 seconds. Continuity increases duration while Focus increases damage resistance.

ETHER SHEATH

Empowers melee attacks of Mercurial and allies with a debuff that reduces armor. Each strike applies a 6% reduction to armor up to 30% for 7/10/15/20 seconds. Continuity increases duration.

SILVER NOVA

Mercurial marks enemies within range with silver spikes for 15 seconds, dealing 100/200/400/800 AP damage. When Silver Nova is activated again, enemies are pulled towards the current position of Mercurial and knocked down, with Mercurial's shields exploding and dealing damage equal to its current value to all pulled enemies in a 5 meter radius. If Silver Nova isn't activated again at the end of the duration, enemies takes half the damage they originally took as AP damage. Focus increases the initial damage while Stretch increases the range of the pull. Mercurial is invincible during the execution of Silver Nova's second stage (pull and explosion)

Edited by Wiegraf

Spectre is a character from dota and her in game name is mercurial iirc. Nice melee frame tho

Ahhh... that explains why; I only played DotA 2 once and didn't like it so I never got around learning the lore of the characters (or those from DotA).

But yeah, I thought the concept for a melee-empowering frame might be interesting as right now, the majority are AoE damage and AoE CC with a few dealing with direct damage and DoTs. And I haven't seen a power yet that makes Shields more viable so there ya go; fits with survivability in melee.

Hmm, it's been a while since there's been something original. Too much focus on melee attacks though. Why not make the first skill like a ranged mercury blade slash or something to balance it out?

That's actually what it does though I suppose the range is pretty low.

LIQUID EDGES

Empowers Mercurial's melee attacks with added damage and range with releases of solidified mercury. Deals 10/20/30/40% of melee weapon's standard damage as serrated blade damage over a 1/1.5/2/2.5 meters range for 20 seconds. Focus increases the damage bonus while Stretch increases range.

That's actually what it does though I suppose the range is pretty low.

hahaha. I meant it would be independent of your melee weapon. I wouldn't want to use that skill if I were using Fang. Make it like the frame materializes an independent mercurial blade and throws it at the enemy dealing x / x / x / x at range x / x / x / x in-game meters. Affected by Power Strength and Power Range.

hahaha. I meant it would be independent of your melee weapon. I wouldn't want to use that skill if I were using Fang. Make it like the frame materializes an independent mercurial blade and throws it at the enemy dealing x / x / x / x at range x / x / x / x in-game meters. Affected by Power Strength and Power Range.

Oh, good idea; gonna edit it in as a secondary suggested 1 skill