Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Railjack problems

Grim_SS

These are the issues I've run into so far, or the one's I can remember right now anyway.

Intrinsics not applying when joining a crew. The obvious one being the leader mark

Weapons behaving as if they've been stripped of mods. The whole loadout, not just individual weapons. Didn't think to pay attention if Warframe was stripped too.

On the mission where you hack panels and obtain a prototype Grineer ship, I'm not sure if the bay doors just wouldn't open or it was supposed to spawn outside but the ship got stuck in the door and could only move along the door. Even exiting the ship left me stuck inside the asteroid until I managed to blink through a wall to re-enter the station and get back out to the playable area.

The seeker missile not tracking.

Damage going into an irreparable state. Kinda like you're too far away no matter how close you get, but it's completely grayed out like it's already been completed even though it's keeping the countdown going.

There were also a couple missions where Pustrels wouldn't drop, making repairs impossible.

Elytron's Core Vent doesn't seem to work on seeking projectiles. Not sure if intentional or not.

Almost every Saturn run has resulted in the railjack getting stuck in loading or loads into a black area where we all have to abort out, losing all the resources and rewards.

Edited by Grim_SS

A new one that's become pretty frequent; using transference then void dash on the railjack causes me to warp outside, back into my Warframe with Archwing, and when I return to ship it puts me inside of the walls. Using the fast travel just moves from one wall to another. The only way out has been to use transference and try to void dash out of the wall to the normal floor plan.

Edited by Grim_SS

The mods not being there randomly when you enter or exit something in railjack is the thing im having the biggest problem with doing veil proxima you go in a crew ship with mods vs lvl 80+ mobs fine walk in as a no mod kit and watch the revives roll and having to exit and enter or enter and exit and object to fix it is a S#&$ty work around its costing revives for some so much there having to leave because of running out and in some cases making a host migration that is still not fixed yet and bugs a lot losing all progress for the squad

i think i have more wasted time in to warframe from this update and trying to play it then the rest of my time playing warframe have spent many 2-3 hours play periods in the past week playing for no gain bugging out or not even loading in and having to restart 3-4 times to get in to a group not all ready stuck in a never ending load screen.

En 14/12/2019 a las 22:06, Grim_SS dijo:

On the mission where you hack panels and obtain a prototype Grineer ship, I'm not sure if the bay doors just wouldn't open or it was supposed to spawn outside but the ship got stuck in the door and could only move along the door. Even exiting the ship left me stuck inside the asteroid until I managed to blink through a wall to re-enter the station and get back out to the playable area.

Plus if someone rushes to do this mission, before all the required crew ships had been done there is no way to finish the mission, even if you get closer from the inside/outside. You can't get in, and there are only 2 ways to destoy it(bowing up the reactor or frontal artillery) none of them works. 

Idk if this is going to be read but it happened a lot for me, and having to lrave a 30 min mission with a lot of things(tier III) is not pleasant.

Thanks for reading.