Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please get some energy Archguns that are viable in Railjack missions?

Mephane

Whether that means changing the ones that exist (Fluctus, Larkspur) or creating a new one - I am certainly not the only one who finds conventional weapons rather boring in scifi. And given that Warframe is otherwise full of all kinds of interesting options for both - energy and projectile weapons - I find it sad that the Archgun selection in this regard is so extremely limited and now entirely useless going forward with this content.

No worries, if Railjack will be successful(and mildly I could say it is so far), I'm sure there will be a spark to create and add new arch-guns and blades. DE did great work going the through the circle of submersible, open-world and heavy weapons way to recycle probably most failed content aside Lunaro.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

No worries, if Railjack will be successful(and mildly I could say it is so far), I'm sure there will be a spark to create and add new arch-guns and blades. DE did great work going the through the circle of submersible, open-world and heavy weapons way to recycle probably most failed content aside Lunaro.

I just wanted to take a moment to write, "This." and highlight *shamelessly plug* my own post... 

Fantastic foundation for them to develop... and, if they are smart, use this bug to allow us to defend Dojos with AI fighters and turrets:

Edited by DaigojiGai