Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe concept

Alexander1221

Question

4 answers to this question

Frame: I'll go directly to the skills

1 skill: creates in the hands of a funnel that attracts enemies and deals damage magnet and electricity. Ability to streaming, under activation frame is moving on 30% slower. Releasing the button, you will send a ball of mobs in the direction of the sight, and the damage will depend on the number of enemies in the projectile (damage blow + explosion)

2 skill : launches forcefield-wall around individual, which slowly(relatively) is moving, brings down and pushes opponents, clearing path and collecting their have edges this field.

3 skill : releases a swarm of drones(like Ulta in Itsala), which attack enemies. Holding the skill, you can command drones, in which they form before your warframe's shield, continuing to shoot, if the crosshair aimed at the enemy.

4 skill: creates a small robot-mech(which has a margin of safety, at the end of which the robot explodes, and there is a rollback in 60 seconds. Robot can be heal, but only on 70%)on 4kh legs, in which can be sit down. The robot is armed with a rocket launcher with homing micro-missiles (consumes additional energy) and a multifunctional energy weapon, the type of shooting which can be configured in the Arsenal. Types of fire: streaming-deals damage and pushes opponents; charge with great damage and drop the enemy; automatic - has a puncture(burn) through and normal damage with a normal rate of fire sniper - high damage, high accuracy, puncture through, instantaneous flight speed, high crit. Under attack its battlefield robot causes mini-attack rino. When you jump nothing happens(that's the twist!) When you press the button, the oath-robot groups and reduces the speed of movement, which allows you to pass into narrow and low passages. When pressing the sprint button-accelerates, but removes the gun (gets at normal speed) 

I can't speak English so this post may be illiterate. Please forgive me in advance. Alexander 1221

Edited by Alexander1221
Illiterate
  • Like 1

В 12/15/2019 в 1:38 AM, Alexander1221 сказал:

Frame: I'll go directly to the skills

1 skill: creates in the hands of a funnel that attracts enemies and deals damage magnet. Ability to streaming, under activation frame is moving on 30% slower. Releasing the button, you will send a ball of mobs in the direction of the sight, and the damage will depend on the number of enemies in the projectile (damage blow + explosion)

2 skill : launches forcefield-wall around individual, which slowly(relatively) is moving, brings down and pushes opponents, clearing path and collecting their have edges this field.

3 skill : releases a swarm of drones(like Ulta in Itsala), which attack enemies. Holding the skill, you can command drones, in which they form before your warframe's shield, continuing to shoot, if the crosshair aimed at the enemy.

4 skill: creates a small robot-mec(which has a margin of safety, at the end of which the robot explodes, and there is a rollback in 60 seconds. Robot can be heal, but only on 70%)on 4kh legs, in which can be sit down. The robot is armed with a rocket launcher with homing micro-missiles (consumes additional energy) and a multifunctional energy weapon, the type of shooting which can be configured in the Arsenal. Types of fire: streaming-deals damage and pushes opponents; charge with great damage and drop the enemy; automatic - has a puncture(burn) through and normal damage with a normal rate of fire sniper - high damage, high accuracy, puncture through, instantaneous flight speed, high crit. Under attack its battlefield robot causes mini-attack rino. When you jump nothing happens(that's the twist!) When you press the button, the oath-robot groups and reduces the speed of movement, which allows you to pass into narrow and low passages. When pressing the sprint button-accelerates, but removes the gun (gets at normal speed)

Augment will allow other players to sit in the robot, and makes it Autonomous.

In truth, it could be a reworking of Vauban... 

1 ability to-launch forcefield, which is moving, knocks down with legs enemies and pushes their, but has a limited a corner in 90°, but passes through walls.

2 ability to-Ah this previous 1 ability to.

3 ability to-unleashes 10 small flying drones, which attack those opponents, which see. Holding the button can form a shield of drones, having somewhere 5000 HP . (This is due to the fact that drones affect each other with powerful electromagnetic fields, increasing the strength of each other) At the same time they will have a viewing angle, when entering which, opponents will be attacked by the drone and. Drones individually have a health of 100 units and damage (fire? Electricity? Cold?) in the amount of 30 units. Drones attack different opponents, but aiming the sight at a particular and pressing the skill button, you can focus the fire of drones on it. The shield with the drop strength decreases damage, as the drones slowly die.

4 ability to remains without changes, but augment simply will give robot autonomy.

Passive ability to: near runs round a small iron box on legs, size of with kubrow, periodically giving sphere of energy or health (times in 12 seconds).

Under using 4 ability this *** is transformed in robot, times in 3 more frame, and further you and themselves know. In the arms of the robot you can put mods on archwing guns, and in robot - mode on the frame(or archwing. I don't know which is better...) About the design of the robot I think, but I have a few : 1: a Jackal, but with a slightly altered appearance. 2: sphere From the valley of spheres (Venus) 3: Robot from Just cause 4(or 3) Since the localization is a little different in our country, you may not understand me:-) Yandex translator translates with errors))) 

Edited by Alexander1221
  • Like 1

I think this belongs in the Fan Zone > Fan concepts forum. https://forums.warframe.com/forum/89-fan-concepts/ You can ask a mod to move it for you, but I think they may end up moving eventually.

As for the concept itself, I've wanted an tech-savy, robotic, futuristic, Warframe for quite sometime. This sounds interesting, but magnetic damage is a little underwhelming, so maybe Magnetic and Electricity?

• Like 1