Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Sugesstion +mini rant

Awashmanx31

So I see ember got a rework i gotta say i dont like it that much really i would have rather seen a new frame to be introduced . I would call it Scorch the volcanic frame and it abilities are Lob(Throws chunks of heated rocks at foes) ,Magma Armor(Covers himself with heated magma that hardens and flakes off over time),Eruption(He stomps the ground causing eruptions in an area around him and if magma armor is active causes an additional eruption from him but consumes the magma armor),Meteor(Calls a meteor to fall in a targeted area).

2 hours ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Ok? Whats the point of this thread? It is neither feedback on warframes, nor is it a well fleshed out kit idea that should go in “Fan Ideas” anyway

If you read it is feedback on Ember on how instead of all the changes that was just made on her to adding a different frame instead. 

Edited by Awashmanx31

12 hours ago, Awashmanx31 said:

If you read it is feedback on Ember on how instead of all the changes that was just made on her to adding a different frame instead. 

Except thats not feedback, its a rant (which you even say in your title). Rants are not allowed in feedback because they usually arent thought through enough to be proper feedback. You writing “ember isnt good now, make a new frame with ember abilities that isnt ember) isnt feedback because you fail to explain WHY ember isnt good, what needs to change, and why your changes would be logical/make sense. 

Seems like a fan idea that's... Just male Ember?

Lob(Throws chunks of heated rocks at foes). Ember throws a fireball at foes

Magma Armor(Covers himself with heated magma that hardens and flakes off over time). Ember covers herself with flame to protect herself with Immolation

Eruption(He stomps the ground causing eruptions in an area around him and if magma armor is active causes an additional eruption from him but consumes the magma armor). Ember stomps the ground to emit a wave of heat that knocks enemies back and burns them. Ember's Fireblast also consumes heat from Immolation.

Meteor(Calls a meteor to fall in a targeted area). Ember also rains METEORS (plural) on enemies she is looking at.

So... again... male Ember but weaker skills?

The theme of fire has plenty of potential and I'd rather not see another warframe that's just a direct male version of an existing frame, with almost the same move set. 

EDIT: I am blind. You do say it is male Ember in your introductory sentence. Ok. I guess I know where this is coming from. You want old Ember with Accelerant or  World on Fire back and this new Ember shifted off as a new frame. That being said, your suggested version still seems completely weaker than the current Ember's kit. Why not just a 1 for 1 conversion 🤔

Edited by Xepthrichros