Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rush Railjack Construction

SteelOverseer666

I find the 12 hour forced wait to build each part to be really irksome.

As it stands there is 72 hours mandatory wait time to get into the new content. Add on the hours in between build initiations when I cant get online and its going to be more like four days before I can even start playing Empyrion...

Would love the ability to rush Railjack component construction with plat.

Edited by SteelOverseer666

I'm actually shocked they didn't get rid of the time gates with the launch of Empyrean. My wife didn't build her ship, figuring she would just use mine, but now she wants to skin,color, and name her own baby.

So now she's having to go through each time gate.

The good news is, farming the resources (Copernics, Pustrels, etc) is easier since you can just join someone else's crew. Maybe instead of rushing it with plat, we should be able to rush it with... was it called DIRAC? Those things used to upgrade Avionics. Then it would reward players who first sign up for other crews before building their own.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

Although I don't want to waste my plat and I am content waiting (PS4 player not able to fly yet) I do think it would be wise to add a rush feature.  I mean rushing all 6 sections would be costly but if players want to pay you to skip building something I'd happily take their money... I have a few friends who would definitely rush if they had the option. If rushing was implemented I think 25 Plat would be an appropriate amount per section. Any thoughts??