Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Thrown into orbiter coby bin room?

Disasterchild

Alternative title: How To Become The Man In The Wall

tl;dr: spamming back from (at least) the vehicle tab in my arsenal threw me into what looked like a copy bin and subsequently Helminth's room. Fast travel worked to get out.

This is probably a very low priority bug, but it stands to be reported anyway. I backed out of my arsenal in my orbiter, spamming back from I believe my vehicle tab, and got transported into a door/window-less room with orbiter sprites and whatnot in. Jumped around the outer perimeter of the room for a bit and faded out and into the Helminth chamber, without an infection in the frame I used as well. Unfortunately, got stuck inside the walls there, pretended to be the man in the wall with the accidentally appropriate Harrow animation and hung out with the lungfish a bit before I realized fast travel is a thing, which luckily worked fine.

cbin.png

Edited by Disasterchild

1 minute ago, KCToxic said:

If I'm remembering what it looks like correctly, that seems to be the archwing bay in the orbiter. Not intended to be accessible outside the vehicle tab but it seems spamming to get out bugged you into it. 

Just checked, you're right. It's right above the arsenal. I guess the actual player model and hitbox is transported when viewing archwing or something maybe, so that when I spammed out the game somehow didn't get time to pull it back out of that space. Neato!