Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please shoot the lockers

Obviousclone

I think my newest pet peeve about people joining my railjack missions, are the people that play archwing invader roles, but they don't ever loot! (even when I specifically ping them to loot through the tactical menu)

You see this crate?

UqwHNqz.png

Yeah, guess what, it's got new loot in it!

vAIY3gU.png

You see this locker?

2Q2Liai.png

It has cubic diodes in it!

w01MDBd.png

You know, cubic diodes, that resource you need 4500 of to make one of any part for your railjack?

Every single crate, every single locker, in every single crew ship, in every single objective tileset has a 100% chance to give you new loot. You want to make this grind less of a grind? Start looting!

(PS this screenshots in this run are cause the ember prime in the squad didn't loot the zone when they were doing the objective nor did they loot after, and I decided to check and found out that all the loot was still unpilfered)

Edited by Obviousclone
  • Like 2

You don't get the loot anyway. People that board ships/bases don't share with the rest of the crew. I had 2 Auxillary power mods drop on a mission and I'm the only one that got them.

If you board a station after someone has already looted everything you can go through and pick up all the copernics/carbides and whatnot still.

Go test this yourself. Have someone board before you and loot all the crates and see if you get anything. After their finished go aboard yourself and look around.

I won't lie, grineer galleons turn me on a little. The moment I realized they were full sized galleon levels with all their locker filled goodness, I tapped into my deepest knowledge of hidden lockers I have kept repressed for 5 years just because I finally have a use for it. I gotta say I felt real good about that.

Railjack also makes loot radar crazy nice to have on your companions for those base missions!

Edited by Annnoth
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zakaryx said:

You don't get the loot anyway. People that board ships/bases don't share with the rest of the crew. I had 2 Auxillary power mods drop on a mission and I'm the only one that got them.

you do, actually.

You need to refine them in the forgery.

Only then, everyone gets them.

1 hour ago, Annnoth said:

I won't lie, grineer galleons turn me on a little. The moment I realized they were full sized galleon levels with all their locker filled goodness, I tapped into my deepest knowledge of hidden lockers I have kept repressed for 5 years just because I finally have a use for it. I gotta say I felt real good about that.

Railjack also makes loot radar crazy nice to have on your companions for those base missions!

Right?  Just wish everything south of the northern most three nodes on Earth spawned on-foot segments.  I seriously do not want to min-max my weaponry just to deal with the sponges that start popping up from Saturn on.  Seriously, DE needs to do something about armor and stop jacking up base stats in a vapid attempt to appease the people meta gaming into dealing millions of damage per shot and keep saying the game is too easy.

• Like 1

It would be awesome to have crews as we had when the game first started. We would go in with Master Thief and looter mods to attempt to find all the loot. Killing along the way as we hit lockers after locker. This was mainly done on Jupiter and Saturn as they seemed to have the most lockers. Got an Argon Crystal from a locker once....

Nowadays....it's about being efficient and not touching the lockers. Hek to that! I hit lockers and containers in my attempt to get Stars and make RNGijoe have to dig into his bag of loot to see what he is gonna drop.

Now that I know this (as well as the refinement thingies), imma be boarding and hoarding, then refining and dining on Railjack parts. Cheers to you sir....you are the champion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zakaryx said:

You get the Resources, but not Mods. Mods still work like they do in every other mission. Railjack stuff, including resources, are shared for the whole team.
This has been my experience anyways.

Yea, when a player goes into a closed tile, as in a ship or base, any loot found in there is not shared. I tried it with my brother as well, and originally heard about it on a stream. So that's their loss. 

I hope it's just a bug that will get fixed soon. I tend to get on the pilot and engineering role, so I don't get out much for that extra loot, lol. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rivyn said:

Also, cache's have a chance of dropping an umbra forma bp, so. . . yeah. Please shoot them all.

wait cache? the orange glowing one? i think i found one of those in my mission and break it. a drop a loot with white/cyan aura around it

Edited by .OwOkin.

5 hours ago, Invisibleaxeman said:

It's true, when boarding a crew ship there's a crate to my left and a gun-toting grineer to the right.  I always shoot the crate first.

Your priorities are in the right place!

For the hoard!

Beside the jockes loot situation in railjack is abismal as it compounds the issues from standard and archwing missions ina single ugly mess:

- everything related to progression and survival depends hugely on pustrels

- pustrels drops are crap

- finding and recovering resources in a very large tridimensional space with no decent detection method is work and not fun we are space ninjas privateers, not miners!