Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Extraction Method

ZeroJohn

Hello fellow Tenno Operatives!

As you can see from the name of the thread, I am talking about an idea of mine for a new extraction method.  The one there is now can sometimes really get on my nerves, because sometimes someone decides to be a troll and go to extraction at 5 minutes, ending the game.  In my opinion, there should be an extraction similar to the defense extraction, except you don't see the reward unless you leave, so every 5 minutes, just like defense, I wouldn't mind seeing the choice to leave, or fight on.  Otherwise, I would enjoy it more if at least 3 people have the be there, if there are 4 players that is.  So the majority of players (other than solo) would have to be at extraction to end it.  Please tell me if you have any modifications or improvements to my thought, and tell me some of your own!

Maybe if they create a second timer. For example. Every 5 minutes starts exctraction, yes. At this moment start 30-45ec countdown to it, someone who wants to leave it after "first wave" leave team with out taking all team together, like in defense but with out pause, i don't know, like dynamic leaving. And for other they choose for themselfs if rhey want to continue or leave, till the last man standing

Maybe if they create a second timer. For example. Every 5 minutes starts exctraction, yes. At this moment start 30-45ec countdown to it, someone who wants to leave it after "first wave" leave team with out taking all team together, like in defense but with out pause, i don't know, like dynamic leaving. And for other they choose for themselfs if rhey want to continue or leave, till the last man standing

Nice idea!

Its an interesting Idea, though you said it yourself "just like defense" If I wanted that I would go to defense.  I rarely see that happen in my games, but if you went in with a crew that knew how long they wanted to stay from the get go you would see this alot less often! If you want we can link up sometime and get one together.