Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

MR 28 Canisters won't throw

Eienlanzer

I failed my MR 28 test today because the canisters would not throw with the middle mouse button. Sometimes they would throw, and other times nothing would work. I repeated this bug with the practice test as well.

I was using Inaros with Melee activated and without it activated.

I was having a similar problem in the practice runs I was doing. It seems to be tied to the melee autoblocking, are you mopping up the mobs with your melee weapon after you canister the first batch? You might be being locked out of the throwing animation with blocks. I find aiming down the sights of your gun disabled the autoblocking and you can throw the canister again.

Good luck and test it out in the relays by Simaris to see if that fixes it.

On 2019-12-20 at 11:26 AM, kevster999 said:

I was having a similar problem in the practice runs I was doing. It seems to be tied to the melee autoblocking, are you mopping up the mobs with your melee weapon after you canister the first batch? You might be being locked out of the throwing animation with blocks. I find aiming down the sights of your gun disabled the autoblocking and you can throw the canister again.

Good luck and test it out in the relays by Simaris to see if that fixes it.

Yep, I am having exactly that scenario. I will log in and give it a try to see if that corrects it, however, DE... have you got wind of this?