Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why can't we transfer data from console to PC?

(PSN)SneakingIsland

3 hours ago, (PS4)SneakingIsland said:

That's all I want from this game. I loved playing this game on PS4, but I stopped for awhile. Now I want to get back in (on PC) but I don't want to start over. That's all I really have to say. I just wish I could port my data from PS4 to PC, even if I wouldn't be able to switch back.

As above Sony don't want to let a customer leave, they want you to stay on their platform and keep paying them money. They have zero reasons to put in the effort of migrating users unless that migration is onto their platform.

15 hours ago, (PS4)SneakingIsland said:

That's all I want from this game. I loved playing this game on PS4, but I stopped for awhile. Now I want to get back in (on PC) but I don't want to start over. That's all I really have to say. I just wish I could port my data from PS4 to PC, even if I wouldn't be able to switch back.

hello DE, i would like this to happen, i love the game thus i have paid alot of money on warframe Xbox, but i am planning on getting PC or XBOX series X, i would like to know if you guys are planning or working on the transfer. to PC or carry on for XBOX series X?

I literally came to make a forum post about this today and I saw this topic. I suck lots of time and money into my console account. Unfortunately I've moved onto other games on console however I would have loved to have to option to play this on my PC with my current character. It's a shame this isn't on the roadmap.