Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have turret damage adjusted?

Prexades

After i tried taking down the Fighter Ships with the Crew one, i wonder why the Crew Ship have a much more damaging Turret than the Railjack’s? Fighter ships was dropping like flies and the other Crew Ship could only do the same damage i can do to it so i didn’t have to care about dying unless someone gets in and destroy the Reactor (the game dosen’t tell you if someone did that.). I’m not sure how the higher upgraded Turrets are for Railjack but the damage balance between the two is ridiculous. 

Looks like it's the "cannon fodder" and "mini boss" classification that people asked in the forums so the crew ships need different tactics and approach

2 minutes ago, zuraja said:

And not only that, the crewship guns have homing projectiles.

Vectored Evasion

Near-by enemy projectiles lose lock-on during Vector Maneuver.

Better upgrade that pilot skills, that now there's a clear role for our team which people also ask about clear role in our team

We're talking about how it's far more effective to have the gunners go carjack the Grineer and use their ships to take out enemy fighters than it is to use with the pathetic joke that is the railjack's guns, not how dangerous they are as enemies..

The ironic partis that the upgraded Railjacks with MK3 do very well in the sector after Saturn.

I have to say that farming on saturn was a lot harder. Once you play with people that are in the 3rd zone... you wipe the floor with those figher, because the flat damage is almost dubbled+ the addons in the railjack help a lot. When you can fly next to the target (sideways) because the Railjack is just as fast as the little fighers it becomes very easy to target them.

55 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

After i tried taking down the Fighter Ships with the Crew one, i wonder why the Crew Ship have a much more damaging Turret than the Railjack’s? Fighter ships was dropping like flies and the other Crew Ship could only do the same damage i can do to it so i didn’t have to care about dying unless someone gets in and destroy the Reactor (the game dosen’t tell you if someone did that.). I’m not sure how the higher upgraded Turrets are for Railjack but the damage balance between the two is ridiculous. 

You actualy cant destroy enemy crewship with railjacks guns or even archwing weapons , the ship wil float for few moments with 0 HP and when go back in full HP , destroying reactor or using main underbelly cannon is the only way to kill it .

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

Looks like it's the "cannon fodder" and "mini boss" classification that people asked in the forums so the crew ships need different tactics and approach

Vectored Evasion

Near-by enemy projectiles lose lock-on during Vector Maneuver.

Better upgrade that pilot skills, that now there's a clear role for our team which people also ask about clear role in our team

It doesn't matter if you have the ability to avoid projectiles, which doesn't work against those ramwhatever. The crewship's homing projectiles are objectively better at talking down other grineer ships. The Railjack itself is a detriment to the mode and you are better off parking it way behind and simply go with your archwing and steal one of the invincible grineer ships. The fact that I am saying this tells a lot about how DE had tested the new mode before releasing it. Not surprising coming from people who go stream the game without a proper build or even unmodded sometimes.

Edited by Anthraxicus