Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do not repair wreckage for resources!

FollowTheFaceless

Here's why:

1. Costs: let's be honest - they are insane. Nuff said.

2. Time for repairing is stupid. AND ALSO CAN BE RUSHED FOR PLAT. How convinient.

3. SCRAPING OF REPAIRED PART RETURNS YOU ONLY HALF OF SPENT RESOURCES!

All this mixed with absurd RNG in parts stats from +100 to +340 on the exactly same parts (shield array here for example) and we get only one option: BUYING RUSH DRONES. I guess, you're all see where this is going...

UPD: I just found that Dojo parts of the same MK-tier is BETTER and CHEAPER in most cases. I feel trolled by devs.

Edited by FollowTheFaceless
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

we get only one option: BUYING RUSH DRONES. I guess, you're all see where this is going...

And how is anyone at all srupised by this?, I mean really..

Can't protect the gates forever. If they add choices like this. Same goes for the new New Drop Booster, in the PA that everyone disliked, did they change it?, NOPE. Ignored it and kept it in for money. In-fact they even felt offended that it was foreseen as something else.

So, yeah Faceless, nothing new, nothing will be done.

My only complaint is that it costs more to repair these ship parts that we are salvaging than it does to build our own parts fresh from the dojo research. Shouldn't repairing a broken part take LESS materials?

It's just illogical.

Edited by DrakeWurrum
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

My only complaint is that it costs more to repair these ship parts that we are salvaging than it does to build our own parts fresh from the dojo research. Shouldn't repairing a broken part take LESS materials?

It's just illogical.

Crafting are also instant, while repairing takes time. Here's more illogical things for you ._.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

Crafting are also instant, while repairing takes time. Here's more illogical things for you ._.

Mmmmm... I work in a truck factory in the weld shop, working with the raw metal.

Building it brand new without defects the first time is actually faster than it is to take apart one that's further along in the building process to fix a small issue we should have handled.

So I can kinda understand that, realistically.

Pragmatically, for game design, it's stupid.

Even better - the resources you need to repair those items are some of the same ones you burn through playing missions. So the grind is set up to hobble your resource gain, then slap you with extreme costs... Or you can just pay money for it. Can people maybe stop giving me S#&$ when I criticise Warframe for being P2W now?

4 hours ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

Here's why:

1. Costs: let's be honest - they are insane. Nuff said.

2. Time for repairing is stupid. AND ALSO CAN BE RUSHED FOR PLAT. How convinient.

3. SCRAPING OF REPAIRED PART RETURNS YOU ONLY HALF OF SPENT RESOURCES!

All this mixed with absurd RNG in parts stats from +100 to +340 on the exactly same parts (shield array here for example) and we get only one option: BUYING RUSH DRONES. I guess, you're all see where this is going...

You get more resources in higher missions. 

We ran Orion’s Belt for 30 mins and made 3-4K cubic diodes and pustrels 

(without booster).

Edited by Midas