Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack / UI dissaapears sometimes when you use the crafting system in railjack

Topkiller20

I have also experienced this issue. I accessed the console from its far-left side rather rapidly with multiple key-inputs, which brought down the alloy-ballasts from the ceiling, but the menu failed to appear. Repeating the keystrokes causes the menu to appear without the ballasts resetting, so the UL elements exit the second menu, but remain in the first menu, obscuring the health meters, targeting reticles, and other crucial instances required for accuracy and precise actions.

On 2019-12-15 at 7:55 PM, deadmauDJ said:

I have also experienced this issue. I accessed the console from its far-left side rather rapidly with multiple key-inputs, which brought down the alloy-ballasts from the ceiling, but the menu failed to appear. Repeating the keystrokes causes the menu to appear without the ballasts resetting, so the UL elements exit the second menu, but remain in the first menu, obscuring the health meters, targeting reticles, and other crucial instances required for accuracy and precise actions.

kcApkyR.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-12-15 at 7:55 PM, deadmauDJ said:

From earlier this morning, approaching and pressing the "Interact" keybind, possibly due to being in-motion, from the left side of the forge; UI elements disappeared as before:mfxCyCz.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-12-27 at 12:27 PM, deadmauDJ said:

From earlier this morning, approaching and pressing the "Interact" keybind, possibly due to being in-motion, from the left side of the forge; UI elements disappeared as before:mfxCyCz.png

I can confirm this bug remains after yesterday's hotfix. Level 80+ hardcore-aiming/Omni-timing commences, so I'll give it my best shot.

xm9snvS.png